• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. READING - OMT***

Have to admit, im glad theres been this international break.

Weve all needed a bit of time to chill out, and get off the teams back. The transfer window is closed, and we now know what were working with.

The team have a clean slate, and its about time we picked up our first win, starting this sunday ;)

I'm happy that our next game is an away fixture. With the team playing away there is far less chance of the team being subjected to boos and more likliehood that we will see the fantastic away support that we have had for a long time. I think there will be less pressure on the team and that we will win. I dreamt last night that Dawson scored but I doubt that means anything as he's unlikely to play.

Havent seen Verts goal, was it a free kick? Apparently he is good at the Kaboul type free kicks so dont see why we dont let him take them.
Yeah, ball got rolled in front of him and he cracked it from around 30 yards, I think it got a nick to help it into the corner but it was a great effort. The Sig and Vertonghen, the next two players in line to have their free-kick skills destroyed by THFC..

I'd have us lining up like this against Reading. I'm keeping in mind who has been away on international duty and thus who HASN'T been in training recently.

----------------------------- Friedel------------------------------
Walker-----------Gallas-------------------Vertonghen----------BAE
-----------------Sandro------------------Dembele-----------------
Lennon----------------------Sigurdssen-----------------------Bale
-----------------------------Adebayor----------------------------

Bench:
Lloris
Caulker
Naughton
Huddlestone
Townsend
Dempsey
Defoe

Of the Reading team that played Cheslea, I've never heard of 6 of them! The five I do know would struggle to get named in our 25 man squad. I thought Ian Harte had retired.

Of the Reading team that played Cheslea, I've never heard of 6 of them! The five I do know would struggle to get named in our 25 man squad. I thought Ian Harte had retired.

thanks for that you have just doomed us. 1-0 Reading snatch & grab

I agree, an away game is probably a good thing right now, at least the booing tacos from the home games wont be there

Sunday 16th September

Reading v Tottenham Hotspur (4pm)

Referee: H Webb
Assistants: G Beswick, P Bankes
Fourth Official: N Swarbrick

:cry:

Back