• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool ***

Any t e a m n e w s yet ?

A draw against Liverpool won't be a bad result at this stage of the season. But it will really boost our confidence if we can beat them for the first time in 4 years. Good performance is not really important as long as we can manage to get that win ! Hope we can do enough to beat Liverpool !

'We've scored 9 goals in 2 games effectively.....if you ignore the loss to the newly promoted team in the league but count the mismatch in the cup'............prats

Come on Tottenham, just for once could I have a really good day

Tottenham beat Liverpool to make work hassle-free
Warrington to win the Rugby Challenge Cup at Wembley

That would be a top top day. Unfortunately for me I dont get many Carlsberg days like that

One of my my personal games of the season.........
They are brilliant on their day but are the epitome of inconsistent.
I'm still haunted by Saudi Sportswashing Machine, I can't shift it out of my head!

Still!

coys1.jpg

I fudging hate playing Liverpool. Have more Liverpool supporting friends than anything else. They're decent people in the civil world, but are a bunch of self-entitled smug bastards when it comes to football. I always hope we at least don't lose against this lot, but how sweet wouldn't it be to beat them. I wonder how we'll line up in midfield. I'm a bit worried Dier and Wanyama would get overrun if they both start. Would also like to fit in Alli somwhere in the starting line-up, but don't mind both Kane and Janssen starting either. fudge, I hate this game. Get in.

COME ON YOU fudging SPURS!

Looking forward to this, have been all week.

I hope we're at it from the start and press, press, press their back four that is prone to overplaying. Definitely mileage in that.

I hope Janssen plays for his never say die attitude and it's time for Kane to get off the mark.

We owe these guys for a few lopsided results over the last few seasons when weirdly we've generally had much better finishes than them.

GHod I hate this lot.

They're not quite as bullish as usual. Some of them even admit to us finishing above them last season and we might not get battered today, just a narrow loss.

THFC team: Vorm, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose; Dier, Wanyama, Eriksen, Alli, Lamela; Kane (c)
Subs: McGee, Carter-Vickers, Davies, Onomah, Winks, Janssen, Son

LFC team to face @SpursOfficial: Mignolet, Clyne, Matip, Lovren, Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Mane, Coutinho, Firmino
LFC substitutes: Manninger, Grujic, Moreno, Lucas, Sturridge, Origi, Stewart

THFC team: Vorm, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose; Dier, Wanyama, Eriksen, Alli, Lamela; Kane (c)
Subs: McGee, Carter-Vickers, Davies, Onomah, Winks, Janssen, Son

LFC team to face @SpursOfficial: Mignolet, Clyne, Matip, Lovren, Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Mane, Coutinho, Firmino
LFC substitutes: Manninger, Grujic, Moreno, Lucas, Sturridge, Origi, Stewart

Very attacking personnel. Only really Henderson who you could consider defensive in that midfield. Hopefully that might leave them a bit open.

Think we may see similar to Everton. Probably struggle in the first half and buck our ideas up when Janssen comes on.

Thought he might have done enough to warrant staying in the starting line-up.

I would have liked to see VJ start as well. Big game required from Eriksen - no more sub par performances please.

Back