• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Jurgen the German's favourite team ***

I disagree. He is good most of the time and he is quite versatile tactically. He has been poor this season though.
Just typical flimsy descriptive words that you could attribute to any player who doesn’t really do that much. I’m bored of giving him the benefit of the doubt with his poor control and weekly hospital passes. It stems back to well before the start of this season I’m afraid....

Going to suggest something radical. We need to leave Kane out till he is 400% fit again. He is not leading the line well and not pressing. Would prefer the movement and pressing of Lamela Son and Moura until Dele is fit again. This simply isn’t good enough.
Agree...but won’t Son be as knackered as Kane right now?:D

another to sit on the sideline for a while
Yeah maybe but Wanyama doesn't look much better yet so we are a bit hampered on that front.

Dembele does well coming on for the last 30 so we should use him like that if we are ahead.
Kane needs to be rested. It is painful watching him.
Eriksen has not started the season for me either. He is not playing anywhere close to his ability IMO.

Just typical flimsy descriptive words that you could attribute to any player who doesn’t really do that much. I’m bored of giving him the benefit of the doubt with his poor control and weekly hospital passes. It stems back to well before the start of this season I’m afraid....
Nice.

Any surprise that the non World Cup guys (namely Moura and Lamela) were the sharpest out there for us. Sissoko sniffing soon.

Their midfield will tire? They have also got Henderson and Fabinho to come in. Their defence is solid now, more solid than ours that’s for sure. Sorry but you’re reaching, Liverpool are a better side than us....

They could well finish above us, but the gap over a season isnt as big as it was today.

We’re hampered by the WC, Kane ****ed. Dele / Lloris out, Eriksen looked knackered, and we played badly.

Still think their game is based on pressing / tempo / fast attacks which is hard to sustain (Also our problem in a way). Let’s see.

Either way, COYS!! Still a lot of games to come.

Ridiculous that some want to make out we had a good window by not signing anybody and that our first XI is so hard to improve. Dier is one we could easily improve on, amongst others...
This has been done to death, all the responses to this viewpoint are in the transfer threads, e.g. Who would you have bought and for how much?

Because it’s only 5 games in.

Historically they always get over excited and spunk their loads too early. I can see Klopp doing the same — they’ll be celebrating winning the league by November.

Then Emirates Marketing Project will win it.

I promise :)

I agree

Their non WC players are shining currently

Will that last a long season

This has been done to death, all the responses to this viewpoint are in the transfer threads, e.g. Who would you have bought and for how much?
I’m not going to list every player I think is better than what we have, and of course you have to take into context who is available and at what price. But my honest assessment is that we have a select few who couldn’t be upgraded on - Lloris, Jan, Toby, Eriksen and Kane. The rest range between good and very good but there are better players out there. If we can’t get them for whatever reason then fair enough, but that doesn’t make it a good window.I wasn’t one who had a massive rant about our lack of transfer activity, but I’m not going to do what some do on here who no matter what the situation like to make out like everything is all rosy....

Back