• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Jurgen the German's favourite team ***

Relatively easy win for Liverpool that, they didn't even have to play that well to beat us and the reality is that Liverpool should have won by 3 or 4.

So much wrong with that performance and some players really are beginning to annoy me now with their consistent lackadaisical play. Considering our midfield was one of our major strengths a few seasons ago, I consider it our weakest area now.

They weren't at all good. We shot ourselves in the foot, again and again and again - and that was what led to their chances and goals, while our airheads went off to brag about how great they are on Snapchat.

I don't blame the players that much, or the manager. But if I mention anything about the man single-handedly responsible for the marvellous, unparalleled transfer window we had, my mental health will suffer. So I'd rather not.

Just...Liverpool weren't great. They were thoroughly average, and even their press wasn't anywhere close to how well we could press, once upon a time.

They really were. They won’t lose many this season. They made us look very, very poor today.

Going to suggest something radical. We need to leave Kane out till he is 400% fit again. He is not leading the line well and not pressing. Would prefer the movement and pressing of Lamela Son and Moura until Dele is fit again. This simply isn’t good enough.

He’ll start his next game in about 77 hours.

Poor from Spurs. I have to question the commitment of some of the players.

Vorm had an ok game. Kept us in it.
Trippier was mostly shiite. If it was Aurier we would be insulting him. Spurs have not replaced Walker IMHO. Weakness for us.
Centre backs had ok game.
Rose doesn't convince me yet.
Dier and Dembele were Shiite; Winks just about made the best of a bad job. Glad to see Wanyama back.
Eriksen and Kane were between ok and shiite.
Son, Lamela and Lucas did good.

Good refereeing as much as humanly possible.
Pochettino must be wondering what he has to do. I miss the old White Hart Lane. Get us out of Wembley.

Rather than do my own post, I thought I'd just FTFY yours :D

Robbed of a clear penalty at the end there. Even if we were rubbish, we still should have had the opportunity to get a draw there.

Terrible performance overall though. So many mistakes on the ball in midfield and at the back even if situations when we weren't even under much pressure. Dembele and Dier the worst culprits. And when we settled on the ball we couldn't find a way forward. We ended up hitting a lot of hopeful long balls. The only times we looked dangerous were on the few occasions when Alderweireld found someone out wide in space. If Moura's chance had gone in it could have been different, of course, but the finish wasn't good enough. Lamela looked good. Should start on Tuesday.
Wasn’t a pen at the end, he kicked the ball on to Son, but Son should have just hit it first time.

Edit: ok, seen the replays now, I know it was a pen!!!!

Last edited:
Pool are incredibly lucky to win that.

We beat ourselves in that game. Take away at least a few of the unprecedented TEN major errors from us in that game and we win.

But we fudged up, ruining the general performance up to when the game died when the 8th major error made it 0-2.

Not sure what we can do to the numerous players responsible for the 10 major errors.

Fining them is my first reaction and other than asking them why they did it, what else can we do to them?

Real shame, as I said we beat ourselves today and Pool were just the lucky recipients.

PMSL. Take a bow son.

Your grabbing - sounds like famous last words (unfortunately)

Ha! I’ve always thought that defensively they are weak, but make it up by covering a lot of ground and getting numbers back — which I think is unsustainable.

I might be wrong, but I’ll believe it until I have no choice :)

I’ll agree they’re a good team when they have the results to show it.

Their “great record” last season was worse than our results.

Their midfield will tire (Milner) and their defence isn’t quite good enough to compensate.

Today, and on all cylinders, they are great though.

We were also terrible.
Their midfield will tire? They have also got Henderson and Fabinho to come in. Their defence is solid now, more solid than ours that’s for sure. Sorry but you’re reaching, Liverpool are a better side than us....

Going to suggest something radical. We need to leave Kane out till he is 400% fit again. He is not leading the line well and not pressing. Would prefer the movement and pressing of Lamela Son and Moura until Dele is fit again. This simply isn’t good enough.

Agree totally on giving Harry a rest.

Poch needs to start earning hits money with these selections. Son has covered Kane twice and both times we haven't missed a beat. I'm all for loyalty but the performances of certain players aren't up to scratch.

And THE MOST fudging ANNOYING THING TODAY: Producers showing Klopp on the sideline ALL THE fudging TIME. I hate producers who spend half the game showing us random ex players in the audience, when all I really want to see is the pitch and the players. If it's a break in play, show me what the players do, how they interact, line up - you know, stuff that's relevant to the actual game being played. It's annoying normally, but today they took this brick to a whole new fudging level. I saw more of fudging Klopp than I did of any of the players. That they literally cut to Klopp IMMEDIATELY after we scored, and showed us his smirking face and ridiculous hand gestures for fudging AGES, instead of showing a bit of Spurs celebrations, players running back with the ball, etc, is A MASSIVE fudging SCANDAL. I have no idea what happened on the pitch after our goal, FFS. But I know which body part Klopp scratched, how many times he fudging BLINKED, where is nose hair sticks out, and other IRRELEVANT fudging FACTS that's got NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAME. Cut the crap - literally - and show us what's happening on the field. Always. Unless there's something actually fudging RELEVANT HAPPENING OTHER PLACES. Klopp ISN'T fudging RELEVANT.

FFS.

[/rant]

Back