• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs AFC Bournemouth, Sun 20th Mar 2016***

glorygloryeze

Ian Walker
Who:
519px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png
Vs
908px-AFC_Bournemouth.svg.png

Where: White Hart Lane, London N17
When: Sunday 20th March 2016, 4pm

Team i hope will start:

Lloris
Walker, Alderwiereld, Wimmer, Rose

Dier, Dembele

Lamela, Alli, Eriksen
Kane

Prediction: nervy 3-2 to us; Kane double plus Eriksen; Afobe and Daniels for them

COYS

never knew the bournemouth badge had a rastafarian on it doing a header. how cool!

4-1 spurs

Needless to say (although my blood pressure wont thank me) I will gladly take a 1-0 win from our only shot on target.......apparantly it can happen!

Team picks itself. No complacency please. Must start meaning the business from the off.

We just have to win this, and at the same time hope Crystal Palace will wake up! They have to win eventually, let's hope it's tomorrow!

never knew the bournemouth badge had a rastafarian on it doing a header. how cool!

4-1 spurs
It's a picture from when Fergie gave Beckham the hairdryer treatment after he met Mandela sporting the corn rows.

5-1. Boruc to drop three clangers.

I reckon we'll be unanimous with our team selections:

----------lloris
walker---toby--wimmer--rose
-------dier---dembele
--lamela---alli----eriksen
---------kane

Can't wait to be at this one! Might be my last game of the season. I'd wanted to see this & the Southampton game & well..tickets sold out for Southampton. :(

I'd watch a lot more if no other commitments & Monday night fixtures etc. Can't travel on Monday night back as long journey & work pattern etc.

Should be a good open game where we win 3-1 thanks to Kane 2 and Eriksen.

Can't wait to be at this one! Might be my last game of the season. I'd wanted to see this & the Southampton game & well..tickets sold out for Southampton. :(

I'd watch a lot more if no other commitments & Monday night fixtures etc. Can't travel on Monday night back as long journey & work pattern etc.

Should be a good open game where we win 3-1 thanks to Kane 2 and Eriksen.
Enjoy!
If we lose, I blame you.
But enjoy.
Unless we lose. Cause that's on you. :)
Have fun mate. COYS

Back