• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs AFC Bournemouth, Sun 20th Mar 2016***

Isaiah 65:5.

'Stand by thyself, come not near me for I am holier than thou'.

The stylites among us are busy, I see - sharpening their knives in eager preparation for the time when they can lay into fellow fans with glee, as usual.

Ah, well. What will be will be, I suppose.

Win this, and we're 2 wins and 3 draws off 70 points. Lose, and we're going to have to keep up top-four form to get there.We lose a bit of slack, essentially.

Isaiah 65:5.

'Stand by thyself, come not near me for I am holier than thou'.

The stylites among us are busy, I see - sharpening their knives in eager preparation for the time when they can lay into fellow fans with glee, as usual.

Ah, well. What will be will be, I suppose.

Win this, and we're 2 wins and 3 draws off 70 points. Lose, and we're going to have to keep up top-four form to get there.We lose a bit of slack, essentially.

Agreed. Always thought that 70 would guarantee a Top 4 finish with our GD. So a win tomorrow and we would almost have a foot in the CL. Failure to get 9pts from 7 games would almost be bottom 3 form

Can see Arsenal and Leicester dropping points today so tomorrow could be great for us. Normally these kinds of games against lower opposition on a Sunday afternoon can be a bit lacking in atmosphere, Hope the crowd create the same atmosphere as we do for the Arsenal game in every game from now on. Every game really is a cup final!

Can see Arsenal and Leicester dropping points today so tomorrow could be great for us. Normally these kinds of games against lower opposition on a Sunday afternoon can be a bit lacking in atmosphere, Hope the crowd create the same atmosphere as we do for the Arsenal game in every game from now on. Every game really is a cup final!

If Leicester drop points I hope the crowd aren't to impatient, lots of noise and roar the boys to victory please.
You just had to curse it....

For me our hardest game left in the run in

A team in very good form with a lot of goal threats

However they play open football and that should suit us

After us and Leicester, they;re the 3rd most in-form team, Eddie Howe WILL manage England at some point, Poch needs to have done his homework here, hard fought 2-1 win to the Lilywhites

After us and Leicester, they;re the 3rd most in-form team, Eddie Howe WILL manage England at some point, Poch needs to have done his homework here, hard fought 2-1 win to the Lilywhites

I think that's a bit harsh, if he keeps this level up there will be plenty of bigger jobs open to him

Eddie Howe is the next Spurs manager if Poch decides to leave us.

If Poch leaves right now, then sure, he'd be a candidate: but if Poch leaves after we move into the Megadome, then I think we could afford to aim higher.

He's seriously talented though, no doubting that.

Back