• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs AFC Bournemouth, Sun 20th Mar 2016***

For me our hardest game left in the run in

A team in very good form with a lot of goal threats

However they play open football and that should suit us

Most definitely a harder match than a lot are anticipating. The way this weekend has started you can almost sense some dropped points coming. This was a weekend I would imagine a lot us we're thinking we might close the gap to Leicester to 2. Open a gap to Arsenal to 8 and gain another 3pts on West Ham.
So far its not really gone our way.
If Liverpool win at Southampton I will worrying a little more, I want them as far behind as possible before our match with them so their only thoughts will be winning the EL and Soton going into their next match at Leicester on a high

For me our hardest game left in the run in

A team in very good form with a lot of goal threats

However they play open football and that should suit us

I think Liverpool and Chelsea away will be harder, along with possibly Saudi Sportswashing Machine who may need the win or draw to stay up. That's not disrespecting Bournemouth who are good and in good form, just think the other games are tougher.

Of course we have harder games left than this!! We're at home so three points are essential today.

Will be in the bricklayers for 2!

i
Of course we have harder games left than this!! We're at home so three points are essential today.

Will be in the bricklayers for 2!

One of these matches I am going to sod driving down and get the train to Euston like I used to do back in the 90s, so I can get down to the Brickies and bang some scoops down me neck with some of you guys

Bournemouth are in form, smart manager, good
players, it won't be easy certainly.

Liverpool and Chelsea do have better players though, and an emotional interest both for themselves and against us.

At the final whistle today, whatever happens, Bournemouth won't give Spurs another thought this season.

After going out of all the Cups, we only have the league campaign to concentrate on. Maybe this is what Pochettino had wanted from the beginning of the season, looking at his mediocre team selections in the Cups. If so, Pochettino has no excuse not to get the best possible results in the remaining of the league matches. We are now entering the crucial part of the season, needing to win all the remaining league matches to have any chance of winning the league. This is where our mental strength is going to be really tested. With Leicester keeps winning their matches against all the odds, we have no choice but to keep winning to stay in touch with them as well. On paper, Bournemouth at home looks like the easiest of our remaining matches. Afterall, we did beat them 5-1 away. But it has been proven many times that no match is easy match for us. And Bournemouth have been in good form recently, winning the last 3 matches and unbeaten in the last 7 away matches in all competitions. So, we have to treat them carefully and give them due respect.

Kane scored the hattrick against Bournemouth when we beat them 5-1 away earlier in the season. We have to rely on him to get us the goals again. He has been in good form recently, scoring 3 goals in his last 2 league matches. Hope he can continue his goal run and finish as the top scorer in the league. Apart from his goals, Kane also needs to learn to create goals for others as well, especially if there are players in better position than him. He only has 1 assist this season which is not good enough for our only striker. Kane can really help players like Lamela and Eriksen score more goals. For all his workrate and defensive duties, Lamela really should be scoring more goals. But Lamela did score against Bournemouth away. So, hope he can get one here again.

Our midfield cannot get complacent in this match even if Bournemouth don't have any world class players. Hope Dier will be fit to play in this match after getting injured against Dortmund. But won't mind if we rest him as he is 1 yellow card away from 2 match suspensions. Alli did well to create 2 goals for Kane against Villa. We will need him to be at his best in this match. Dembele and Eriksen got a much-needed rest against Dortmund in the EL. So, they have no excuse not to be at their best in this match. Badly want to see Eriksen score from a freekick, if he gets one. It has been a long time time since he scored from a freekick. Dembele scored against Bournemouth away. Won't mind if he can get one here as well.

Our defence did well to keep the clean sheet against Villa. But we also conceded 5 goals against Dortmund in both the legs. This shows our defence need to be alert at all time, regardless of our opponents. We let Bournemouth score in the very 1st minute before coming back to win 5-1 away. The defence needs to do much better than that this time. With due respect to Bournmouth, it will be annoying if we can't stop them scoring against us at home. Can't help but worried about Lloris' recent form. He seems to be conceding goals he should be saving. Not sure if the pressure of expectations is getting to him. Our defence and midfield really need to protect him more. For one, we should stop sending those stupid back passes to Lloris which he never seems to handle comfortably.

With Leicester winning against Palace, the pressure is back on us. We really cannot afford to drop any points now as that will make it easier for Leicester in the title race. We have to ignore Leicester for now, and try to win as many matches as possible to stay in the title race. Hope we will do just that by getting that all-important win against Bournemouth !

Last edited:
Any update on the team yet ?

Hope Pochettino will play our best available team. There is no point to get complacent when we badly need a win. Performance is not really important as long as we get the win !

Any update on the team yet ?

Hope Pochettino will play our best available team. There is no point to get complacent when we badly need a win. Performance is not really important as long as we get the win !

OS article this moring states Dembele and Eriksen back in the frame. Davies is out(concussion), Bentaleb injured playing for the U21's, Vertonghen and N'jie continue to recover. Think the starting X1 picks itself today
Lloris; Walker,Alderwerield,Wimmer,Rose; Dembele,Dier;Lamela,Alli,Eriksen;Kane has to be surely
Bench is more of a guess
Vorm,Trippier,Carroll,Chadli,Son,Mason plus either Onomah or Carter-Vickers

I too am worried about today's match. Bournemouth are no mugs and the ball rolls in funny ways. We must get a two goal lead by halftime, else anything could happen. COYS!

One of the more important games of the season, and potentially a tough one. Hope we get an early goal.

i

One of these matches I am going to sod driving down and get the train to Euston like I used to do back in the 90s, so I can get down to the Brickies and bang some scoops down me neck with some of you guys

Would be nice to meet you mate. In the bricklayers beer garden near the toilets on your left as you come out. Wearing glasses Gillett and scarf.

Back