• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs AFC Bournemouth, Sun 20th Mar 2016***

this is very odd, we haven't gone behind and we're leading so early on, I don't know what to do now, maybe I'll watch paint dry in the city derby

Standing in a cold Disneyland around a lot of smokey French people. Only bricky 3G :( Gonna have to rely on you guys. Nice start though hey?!!:D

Yes!! Already getting funny looks from the locals as I'm the only one in a tee-shirt (and body warmer/gilet. Now even stranger as im standing here pumping my fist...

Moussa Dembele is an incredible footballer.

We're playing so so well.

These cherries are not yet ripe.

The pinks stinks.

Moussa Dembele is an incredible footballer.

We're playing so so well.

These cherries are not yet ripe.

The pinks stinks.

i wanted dembele sold at the end of lst season but honestly with tobby I think he is the most important player we look so much more complete with him in the team, I want lamela sold but if he can continue to improve like dembele has then I will be happy.

Back