• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham***

Bit far for me... At a stretch I'll say that if we win the next to we'll most likely have 6 more points than we currently have after those games ;)

6 points in those two games and we'll be in an excellent position. Then it's Man United at home, and Chelsea, and Liverpool, away. Other than that, the other games should be ok. We'd put ourselves 6 points ahead of Arsenal with 2 wins here and whilst it might not win us the title, it would push us a long way towards that target.

60 points with 9 games to go would be amazing. I'd still be happy to see us reach that against Villa.

If we rest players on Wed then I'd take a point. If we play the first 11 then we need to win given it will impact us on Sat

The NLD is a much bigger game than Wed given the potential 6 point swing

In trust, we Poch *

to Poch: v. definition: to make dreams come true; to turn hope into reality; to make individuals into a cohesive unit; to start us on a journey of unknown destination; to dare and to do ...........etc etc

Anyhow, you get the general idea.

COYS!!!

tr_feb29_730a.jpg

tr_feb29_730b.jpg

tr_feb29_730c.jpg

tr_feb29_730d.jpg

tr_feb29_730e.jpg

tr_feb29_730f.jpg

tr_feb29_730g.jpg

tr_feb29_730h.jpg

tr_feb29_730i.jpg

I guess Alli must be injured for real with Son having to find a new best friend.

6 points in those two games and we'll be in an excellent position. Then it's Man United at home, and Chelsea, and Liverpool, away. Other than that, the other games should be ok. We'd put ourselves 6 points ahead of Arsenal with 2 wins here and whilst it might not win us the title, it would push us a long way towards that target.
We could easily lose any of those other games too.

I have no idea how to be optimistic!

Tbh what I mean is each game has its own challenges and storyline. Like this Swansea game, we could have been undone by goalkeeping heroics.

I find it difficult to understand those who say if we beat x, y, z we'll win the title

Not to mention that every team that plays ourselves, Leicester, Emirates Marketing Project and scum will see us as a big scalp.

Im going to be a mess this week I think. Cannot for the life of me think of anything else while sitting here at work.
Was the same yesterday, and still feel hyped up today. I am going to be running on an adrenalin high all week. If even a quarter of our fans at the Lane on Saturday feel like I do now, the atmosphere is going to be electric. The place will explode if we score. And if we win, well, I can't imagine the reaction.

But, one game a time. Spammers first. Tomorrow will test us. Their crowd will be baying for our blood. Last game against us at the Boleyn, blah, blah, blah.
We need to stay clam, stick to our game plan, not react to any thuggish behaviour from Noble and co.
We have proved over and over this season what we can do.
We have the quality to beat them.
We have the belief to beat them.
We have the fitness levels to keep going at them until we beat them.
Therefore...it will probably be a draw :)
I really want Dier playing tomorrow (and Saturday) if that's feasible. We'll really need his presence in midfield, but dropping back when Walker and Rose (my FBs choice) go forward. Mason alongside him. Lamela, Eriksen, Son behind Kane. (Although Chadli has done more than enough to earn a starting place ahead of Son, but he could be a good option to have off the bench tomorrow night).

It could be a hard night, but I think we will edge it. 2-1 Spurs.

It was a lot less stressful when we were a mid table team ;)

I like if we get 6 points in the next 2 games i will start to believe its possible. I do sometimes day dream about how i would react or what i would do if we won the Prem. I am trying not to think about it too much as i will probably be let down.

Its nice to dream though while we can.

If we rest players on Wed then I'd take a point. If we play the first 11 then we need to win given it will impact us on Sat

The NLD is a much bigger game than Wed given the potential 6 point swing
I disagree slightly.

if you look at the risk/reward the game vs West ham is more important. Arsenal are more likely to beat us and we play west ha first. So beating west ham is preferable to losing and then having to play Arsenal. Of course beating Arsenal will be massive, but the focus is get the job done vs West Ham. Especially as Arsenal have the best record in games vs the "top4"

Back