• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham***

Having a look over at KUMB... A couple of observations.

-Opposing fans still think it's a thing that we tire towards the end of matches because of our pressing style. Far from the truth as we saw yesterday against Swansea. Most teams that have gotten something from us have been forced to hold on desperately as the second half grew on.

-West Ham fans seem to think that us being desperate to win this game is a sign that the rivalry between the two clubs is equally balanced. We would be desperate to win a game against some village team from an island in the pacific if it got us PL points at this point.

-They underestimate us.

The reason for rotating on Wed is the game which follows. Personally I think the performances of Kane, Alli and Eriksen have dipped recently whilst Dier must be absolutely knackered with the amount he's played and position he plays.

You thought Kane, Eriksen and Dier looked tired/knackered yesterday? I thought they all looked fine. Kane and Eriksen were counter attacking like the wind as the second half grew old. And our pressing was relentless. Dier looked comfortable and Eriksen never stopped. If anything Eriksen just kept getting better later in the game. Alli faded a bit and perhaps was feeling it. The rest? Not seeing it...

It will be a tough game, they'll be up for it, come at us, which should open up gaps for us to exploit. Their defence isn't looking too healthy right now and if we can control the middle of the park and Payet specifically, we have a good chance at 3 points.

You thought Kane, Eriksen and Dier looked tired/knackered yesterday? I thought they all looked fine. Kane and Eriksen were counter attacking like the wind as the second half grew old. And our pressing was relentless. Dier looked comfortable and Eriksen never stopped. If anything Eriksen just kept getting better later in the game. Alli faded a bit and perhaps was feeling it. The rest? Not seeing it...

Eriksen is phenomenal. He must have run more than most this season. Honestly he is non-stop, carrying our counter attacks. So impressed with him since the turn of the year.

I see Dier can only pick up 1 yellow in our next 6 games otherwise he will face a two game ban. Alli can pick up 2 in the Same period before he would get a two game ban.

I see Dier can only pick up 1 yellow in our next 6 games otherwise he will face a two game ban. Alli can pick up 2 in the Same period before he would get a two game ban.

If he gets booked against the spammers, then a tactical yellow against arse might make sense. Would be difficult to see him going another 5 games without getting a yellow

If he gets booked against the spammers, then a tactical yellow against arse might make sense. Would be difficult to see him going another 5 games without getting a yellow

We really miss Dier in any game he doesn't play. Will certainly need Dembele back when/if he does get suspended. (Surely he will).

In my 70pts target spreadsheet I have us down for 2 draws anything above is a bonus. anything less needs picking up from another match

Im going to be a mess this week I think. Cannot for the life of me think of anything else while sitting here at work.

Have to give this west ham side some credit, its one of the best West Ham sides I've seen. But we are no joke these days. I am very impressed at just how resourceful we are.

In my 70pts target spreadsheet I have us down for 2 draws anything above is a bonus. anything less needs picking up from another match
Our PL record under AVB was 72 points right? Imagine that being enough to win a league!

Last edited:
Before seeing them on Saturday id have said we need to be very wary of this game... they were outplayed by Sunderland at home and should have lost that game.

There a strong side by their own standards but they will also have massive pressure on them form their own fans. My main concern is our players getting nobbled by Noble who can be a good player but also love stop take people out (his flying tackle on Kan eat WHL was one of the worst one seen and if he had caught him it could have been a season ending one)

It will be a very hard game mentally and physically but we have been having these games for some time now it feels and to seems to be something we revel in

I wouldn't change our team much and dont think Poch will as he takes each game on its own merits and is managing the players freshness and fitness to a very high standard

They defence can certainly be got at and Payet has bene outstanding but didn't offer much on Saturday

Im more worried about Antonio who is a bit of a battering ram and has proven so far to be a capable player

We're probably not going to man mark anyone.

Dier man marking someone when we're pressing seems like a rather large change of system and just not worth it. We're all about shape and system, getting Dier dragged out of that system would cause more problems than it solves for me.

I can't see us doing it either.

Before seeing them on Saturday id have said we need to be very wary of this game... they were outplayed by Sunderland at home and should have lost that game.

There a strong side by their own standards but they will also have massive pressure on them form their own fans. My main concern is our players getting nobbled by Noble who can be a good player but also love stop take people out (his flying tackle on Kan eat WHL was one of the worst one seen and if he had caught him it could have been a season ending one)

It will be a very hard game mentally and physically but we have been having these games for some time now it feels and to seems to be something we revel in

I wouldn't change our team much and dont think Poch will as he takes each game on its own merits and is managing the players freshness and fitness to a very high standard

They defence can certainly be got at and Payet has bene outstanding but didn't offer much on Saturday

Im more worried about Antonio who is a bit of a battering ram and has proven so far to be a capable player

good point re: Antonio, it's that sort of physical forward that we have struggled with this season

Im going to be a mess this week I think. Cannot for the life of me think of anything else while sitting here at work.

Have to give this west ham side some credit, its one of the

Our PL record under AVB was 72 points right? Imagine that being enough to win a league!

Tbh I think it would take 75pts to have a shot at the title (76 for other teams due to our superior GD). I think that total maybe just a few points out our reach with a tough April and still in the EL

Back