• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham***

Small badger picture? Chadli centrally with Eriksen on the left? Eriksen's name misspelled?

That's the end of that. At least Scara's Swansea thread appeased the minimalist OMT GHod. What's this? Where in the seven kingdoms will you find a GHod that will like this brick?

I like your line-up. Though I kind of expect Pochettino to keep starting Alli...

Screen-Shot-2015-10-13-at-9.06.47-PM.png

The thread should have been up yesterday after the game but none of you clams would do it. This is a valiant effort I feel but I fear what is in store should we get Payetted to oblivion.

I hope Dier man marks him

I'm amazed at what the bookies are doing on this game, West Ham 3/1 to win at home in their last ever home game at Upton Park vs Spurs

Byram suspended for them, Jenkinson already missing with an injury and Reid unlikely to be back for this one. Make shift right back sounds good to me :) Our left hand side could find a lot of joy, would be tempted to play Rose again. His confidence should be high after the goal, he was good overall against Swansea and his energy and pace could really get at West Ham.

Payet is obviously a worry and they have significant quality elsewhere too. For once though we'll face a team that's also had only 3 days since their last game, we're used to this kind of stuff and they're not. Hope we get right at them from kick off, our pressing really has been spot on lately. Make it difficult for them to find Payet with good passes.

Byram suspended for them, Jenkinson already missing with an injury and Reid unlikely to be back for this one. Make shift right back sounds good to me :) Our left hand side could find a lot of joy, would be tempted to play Rose again. His confidence should be high after the goal, he was good overall against Swansea and his energy and pace could really get at West Ham.

Payet is obviously a worry and they have significant quality elsewhere too. For once though we'll face a team that's also had only 3 days since their last game, we're used to this kind of stuff and they're not. Hope we get right at them from kick off, our pressing really has been spot on lately. Make it difficult for them to find Payet with good passes.

In my feeble mind i presume there will be good space for us on the counter as they will be keen to come at us.

No they played Saturday lunch time so have had extra time off

Pochettino saying that he'll probably have to rest some players: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...rs-despite-it-being-an-exciting-a6902806.html

Will be very interesting to see how we line up for this one...

In my feeble mind i presume there will be good space for us on the counter as they will be keen to come at us.

Quite possibly. Could see West Ham come right at us and try to take control of the game. If they start Song I imagine they will try to get him on the ball. But I could also see them revert to a more Allardyce style football. We've really been good lately and I imagine Bilic would hate to see them concede early.

No they played Saturday lunch time so have had extra time off

True. Though Compared to what we've seen recently (Fiorentina resting players in the league, Swansea having two weeks off, Palace having a week off) West Ham will at least feel that they're playing more than a game a week.

He loves playing Arsenal though. I'd be tempted to rest him with the weekend in mind.

We've gone 12 games without a loss away from home after our loss to United.
They've gone 11 games without a loss at home after losing their first two home games against Leicester and Bournemouth.
One of those runs could obviously come to an end...

Our recent form is brilliant. 6 wins in a row.
Their recent form is decent. 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in their last 6. Other than a draw at home to Emirates Marketing Project the opponents have been nothing special though. Winning against Sunderlan and Villa at home, draw against Norwich and losses to Southampton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine away.

There have been 10 red cards in West Ham's PL games this season! 4 of them for West Ham though they haven't picked up a red card since the last day in October. In their recent run they played against 10 man Villa for 73 minutes and 10 man Southampton for 36 minutes.

Based on Poch's comments after Sun, and part guessing regarding who he might have been referred to, it wouldn't surprise me to see something like this. The tired people could only really be Dier, Kane, and perhaps Alder, Eriksen or Lamela. We can then bring back Alli, Dier, Kane, Walker and Rose for the NLD fresh. There's not much more than 48 hours between the Wet Spam game and the NLD so there needs to be some rotation over this run of 3 games.

---------------------Lloris-----------------------

--Trippier----Alder-----Wimmer-----Davies--

--------------Bentaleb-----Mason---------------

---Lamela-----------Eriksen------------Son-----

-----------------------Chadli--------------------

Last edited:
Based on Poch's comments after Sun, and part guessing regarding who he might have been referred to, it wouldn't surprise me to see something like this. The tired people could only really be Dier, Kane, and perhaps Alder, Eriksen or Lamela. We can then bring back Alli, Dier, Kane, Walker and Rose for the NLD fresh. There's not much more than 48 hours between the Wet Spam game and the NLD so there needs to be some rotation over this run of 3 games.

---------------------Lloris-----------------------

--Trippier----Alder-----Wimmer-----Davies--

--------------Bentaleb-----Mason---------------

---Lamela-----------Eriksen------------Son-----

-----------------------Chadli--------------------

I like that team but I think it is a game to man mark Payet. Perhaps Bentaleb is the man for that task or maybe Mason with Bentaleb playing the Dier role.

Best West ham I've seen since I can remember. Payet is pure class, we need to contain him at all cost. I think a draw is a realistic result. Hopefully we can run them down and steal a win.

Back