• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT****Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham 8pm Friday 5th May

I am gutted because we lost to Wet spam making them safe and ending our title challenge. I am gutted because Poch for some reason didn't change it like he did at Palace. Instead we kept banging on the same bolted door with predictable results. I am gutted because we are so much better than them as a team. However if we finish on 80 or more points it will have been a terrific season and last night forgotten. It won't be enough to fold now like last year we need to keep winning.

We are over-reacting to this loss. Yes we lost but what is more important is that we pick ourselves up and get ready for the next one.

In a nutshell.

A win next Sunday and this will be a different place and things will look a whole lot better.

Dont know if it will be a good thing or not, but by the time we take the pitch next Sunday, Cheslea will be officially champions, it wont be a side-issue and we can get on with getting over 80pts.
Any dropped points by City and Liverpool in their next two games will also make the afternoon easier too

It would feel even more gutting if Chelsea don't beat Boro. Im hoping the last game at the lane factor sees us secure second.

I will always feel we would have missed out massivly not winning a trophy this season due to how we have played. Ultimately it was the away form that cost us. This is where u need someone with individial talent to open to door.

The likes of Townsend were impact players who run at u. Win free kicks. We need that in the team/squad. We need to find that one special player that will give us that little bit extra we need.

In a nutshell.

A win next Sunday and this will be a different place and things will look a whole lot better.

Dont know if it will be a good thing or not, but by the time we take the pitch next Sunday, Cheslea will be officially champions, it wont be a side-issue and we can get on with getting over 80pts.
Any dropped points by City and Liverpool in their next two games will also make the afternoon easier too

The problem next weekend is that Mourinho will come for a point and try to hit us on the break

The problem next weekend is that Mourinho will come for a point and try to hit us on the break
That's ok.
They don't have Ibra who bullied us. Rashford is good but still raw.

We need to carry the ball into the box, or play some one-twos, not be afraid of going around the outside and get some shots away.

I think everyone will be up for it including players. An unbeaten home season is at stake. If you aren't then we don't want you.

That's ok.
They don't have Ibra who bullied us. Rashford is good but still raw.

We need to carry the ball into the box, or play some one-twos, not be afraid of going around the outside and get some shots away.

I think everyone will be up for it including players. An unbeaten home season is at stake. If you aren't then we don't want you.

I think that they are more of a threat with pace up top, particularly if they sit back and try to soak up pressure

I think that they are more of a threat with pace up top, particularly if they sit back and try to soak up pressure
I think where we have really struggled, and which has been lost in the present discussions, is not when teams have parked the bus against us, which we have learnt to dismantle gradually over the 90 mins, but when teams have pressed us and harried us. No surprise to see WHam outran us but had less possession.
Will Manure also press?

Aside of the need for dribblers, we could do with someone who can switch play quickly, a la Hudd. We could have done with Winks for the run in, although not long range passer in the Hudd mould, but someone who moves the ball quickly, thus making it difficult for them to shift across pitch in furious masses to close our player on the ball.

Last edited:
I think where we have really struggled, and which has been lost in the present discussions, is not when teams have parked the bus against us, which have learnt to dismantle gradually over the 90 mins, but when teams have pressed us and harried us. No surprise to see WHam outran us but had less possession.
Will Manure also press?

It is a problem. Our defensive positions are so aggressive that we frequently only have one at the back, with everyone else pushing into midfield. It asks a lot of Alder and Lloris.

I am gutted because we lost to Wet spam making them safe and ending our title challenge. I am gutted because Poch for some reason didn't change it like he did at Palace. Instead we kept banging on the same bolted door with predictable results. I am gutted because we are so much better than them as a team. However if we finish on 80 or more points it will have been a terrific season and last night forgotten. It won't be enough to fold now like last year we need to keep winning.

I felt Sissoko's 45 minutes versus Palace was one of his best games for us. He confused and dragged the Palace defenders out of their positions and I felt that similar was what was needed last night.

I have to admit that whilst watching our leadweighted footed forwards struggle last night, the thought of @SpurMeUp 's Adama Traore crossed my mind too.

If we're all disappointed today let's cheer ourselves up by thinking about how tinkled off SKY are - they'll have to fill the next three weeks with something other than a title race that never really was.

Obviously I would love a win, but I could easily live with a draw, although a 0-0 draw would be a disappointing finale. How about a 4-4 coming back from 4-1 down??

If we're all disappointed today let's cheer ourselves up by thinking about how tinkled off SKY are - they'll have to fill the next three weeks with something other than a title race that never really was.

Gutted for them.

Although they will have the race for the Top 4 to drool over with their 'babies' United and Liverpool involved. And I can still see a final-day scrap with one relegation place still to be decided

Next Friday night no doubt they can celebrate Chelsea winning the title at WBA
Sunday is a triple header including our finale at the Lane.
The midweek games after that will be an ant-climax, but then the final day which will have something important riding on it

Obviously I would love a win, but I could easily live with a draw, although a 0-0 draw would be a disappointing finale. How about a 4-4 coming back from 4-1 down??

That'd be some game because they'd have 10 players behind the ball at 4-1

Love to see us smashing Man Utd as I smash Rachel Riley and unload my full Spurs load...yeah bitch that's been bottled for some time just waiting for you and your lot of underachievers

Back