• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT****Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham 8pm Friday 5th May

I hope the players are not reading those almost gushing Hammers comments. Complacency will be our main enemy and make no mistake no matter how brick the fans or players might feel their club is right now they will be well up for the game and a scrap to get some kind of delayed reflected glory from their season.
We have got to win to at least seal top 2 and prove we have improved in more ways than one compared to last season.

I also think the wide pitch will be a factor and this is where Walker's pace will be crucial imo. I also think 3 at the back will work well for us as well on such a pitch (though like Arsenal they have apparently switched to a back 3 as well, and this has been credited as the main reason for their recent clean sheets).

I'd start the same team that started vs the Goons on Sunday but just swap Trippier for Walker.
If we have a two goal lead i think it will be a time for sitting deeper and then bringing on Sissoko to exploit the spaces in behind as they chase the game; Eriksen could have a field day picking out the spaces for him to run into imo.

Prediction: 3-1 to us; Alli, Kane and Janssen; Ayew for them

COYS

It couldn't be any more embarrassing than this

article-2304363-191B2266000005DC-98_306x423.jpg

...and i'll raise you...

article-2537072-1A876E5C00000578-112_306x533.jpg

article-0-05FC8CB8000005DC-134_306x423.jpg

No%20name

article-1092820-02BB2016000005DC-805_468x473.jpg

karren-brady-700159708.jpg

BP3110776.jpg

@ricky2tricky4city you decide..

Genuinely one of my favourite spurs goals ever. Sweeping move from back to front, cross in from Berba I think and then a simply outrageous bit of skill from Lennon to flick it to Tanio for a left foot volleyed finish. Delicious indeed.
I remember the goal celebration out doing Tevez jumping into the Wham crowd. Yes that was a truly happy day; never have I laughed so much at the final whistle. The feeling of schadenfreunde that evening was immense.

reminds me of Oct 2013, we hadn't lost in ages, had only conceded two league goals all season, their form was diabolical, there was only one possible result

then we lost three nil

Will be a lot harder than expected. They will be right up for this as usual. It might be a bit like chelsea v spurs last season. Dont show up all season but desperate to beat us. We will need to play with high energy and aggression to win this.

Will be a lot harder than expected. They will be right up for this as usual. It might be a bit like chelsea v spurs last season. Dont show up all season but desperate to beat us. We will need to play with high energy and aggression to win this.

Differnece was that Chelsea had the quality to do that.... West Ham don't

Their hope is that we lower ourselves to their level

The point of going to football instead of watching on television is to smell the action. Sit too low and you will struggle to see the other end; too far back and it feels like you are in a different postcode. You drift off. You leave early. You decide that was a waste of money. You stay at home next time.
Wembley here we come.

Spurs have shock injury crisis ahead of West Ham clash, Poch confirmed Rose, Carter-Vickers, Lamela & Winks will not be fit to play in match

Back