• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion***

Absolutely staggering we have beat this mob once in the last 8 games!!!!

I don't think he will play Lamela as he will only return to the set up tomorrow from international duty in South America. Luckily Rondon was aswell, who doesn't look a bad striker at all.

Hugo
Walker Toby Jan Rose
Wanyama Dier
Sissoko Eriksen Alli
Son

Assuming Dembele is injured otherwise in for Dier.

I don't think he will play Lamela as he will only return to the set up tomorrow from international duty in South America. Luckily Rondon was aswell, who doesn't look a bad striker at all.

Hugo
Walker Toby Jan Rose
Wanyama Dier
Sissoko Eriksen Alli
Son

They always play well against us and look dangerous going forward. Why they can't replicate that over 38 games but ALWAYS play well against us I don't know but it's irritating.

Guys, we have a much deciding fixture against Bayer (away) on Tuesday. Don't you think Poch will rotate our fullbacks?

They always play well against us and look dangerous going forward. Why they can't replicate that over 38 games but ALWAYS play well against us I don't know but it's irritating.

They only play against us when they go behind an actually have to have a go - when we have got the second gaol we invariably had deserved they had crumbled

Lloris
Trippier
Toby
Jan
Davies
Dembele
Wanyama
Eriksen
Sissoko
Ali
Jansen

Giving the full backs a rest along with son and Lamela who travelled a long way, they all then play midweek in the CL. Dier could also come in for the midweek game depending on wanyama/dembele's fitness.

I wouldn't normally want to change so many positions/players but the international break forces your hand sometimes.

Obviously loading the bench with the players I'm leaving out, except rose who it sounds like Is nursing an injury, Jan can cover at LB in case an in game injury happens to Davies.

^^^
I don't want Dier in the first XI on current form! He's been worryingly bad so far. Hope he can step it up asap! He has to!

^^^
I don't want Dier in the first XI on current form! He's been worryingly bad so far. Hope he can step it up asap! He has to!

The England performance was shocking, even by England standards...Very odd, and it will be hard for him to get back in at present...

^^^

I agree Dier has been below par this season but wouldn't put it quite as strongly as "worryingly bad". Jamie Redknapp thinks his confidence has been affected by Wannys arrival and form, but I think he still hasn't yet recovered from the Euros. As I kept saying in the first few games, he looked leggy and was a yard behind the pace of the game. I really hope he recaptures last seasons imperious form soon.

Hugo
Walker Toby Jan Rose
Wanyama Dier
Sissoko Eriksen Alli
Son

Thinks your stats are a bit wrong. Pretty sure we have won 4 times in the last 9 (2 in the last 7)
3-0 Jan 15 Away
1-0 Feb 13 Away
1-0 Jan 12 Home
3-1 Nov 11 Away

He's been poor to very average in every game for us so far. Hopefully he gets his mojo back. Wouldn't be starting for me right now

He has a new midfielder to get to know and in Wanyama you have a player who is totally different from his past partners, it takes time.

Dier will be just fine.

Back