• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion***

awesome dawson

Mitchell Thomas
16 October 2016
3pm Kick Off
The Hawthorns, West Bromwich

Line up;

--------------------Lloris-------------------
Walker Aderweireld Vertongen Rose
-----------Dembele----Dier--------------
-------Sissoko-----Alli-----Eriksen------
--------------------Son---------------------

Subs: Vorm, Davies, Wimmer, Wanyama, Lamela, Janssen, N'Koudou, Winks.

Prediction 2-0 win to us.

Team news: Darren Fletcher (their captain and most influential player apparently although GHod knows how) is battling a dead leg sustained on international duty).

Many of our players (i.e. Lamela have traveled long distances over the last week or so) probably don't need an away game at a Pullis style rugby team. We are however solid as fudge and have an excellent away record under Poch.

badger.jpg

This either the best OMT ever, guaranteed to deliver a handsome win or an abomination against Yid-kind leading to serious relegation fears. I lean towards myths former.

COYS!!!

Lloris
Walker Alderweireld Vertongen Davies
Wanyama Dembele?
Sissoko Ali Eriksen
Son
Subs: Vorm, Dier, Wimmer, Lamela, Janssen, N'Koudou, Winks.

See no reason to change the team from the last game with the only exception being Dier perhaps coming in and Lamela dropping to the bench.

We have a fairly average record against WBA in the league, they always give us a game so wouldn't be surprised to see us draw 1-1.

See no reason to change the team from the last game with the only exception being Dier perhaps coming in and Lamela dropping to the bench.

We have a fairly average record against WBA in the league, they always give us a game so wouldn't be surprised to see us draw 1-1.

neither would I

it would be bloody depressing though

Date's wrong on the OP. Decent badger work though. 6/10.

Hopefully keep Shagger quiet and grab the points.

--------------------Lloris-------------------
Walker Aderweireld Vertongen Rose
----------Sissoko----Wanyama----------
-------Lamela-----Alli-----Son------
-------------------Janssen-------------------

Minimal changes from City, but I don't think Son will be as effective as a #9 against bus parkers, as opposed to when there was space round the back.

------------Lloris
Walker Alderweireld Vertongen Rose
---- Wanyama Dembele
--- Lamela Ali Eriksen
--------- Son

I wouldn't bring Dembele in for this, first game back against Pulis and his tactics. Have Son and Lamela done a lot of travelling for their games? We have Leverkusen away on the following Tuesday too. Rose maybe needs a few extra days to be 100% again.

-------------lloris
walker----toby----vert---davies
--------wanyama--dier
sissoko----eriksen-----son
----------janssen

Bit of extra height in the team for the Pulis factor. Then for Leverkusen, something like:

-----------lloris
walker---toby---vert---rose
------dier---dembele
-lamela----alli-----eriksen
----------son

-----------Lloris--------
Trips---TA--JV---Davies
---Wanyama--Alli----
Sissoko--Eriksen--Sonny
--------Janssen--------

Rotate the fullbacks so they'll be fresh for Tuesday. Then bring Eric, Erik, and Dembele in for the midweek game.

Would take a point here tbh. Tough fixture to play straight off he back of a crap international break with so many players away. Maintain the unbeaten record in preparation for an open game next weekend at Bournemouth.

Gonna go with a 0-0 which be great keeping the goals conceded low and still nothing from open play.

Hmmm, a big indicator for the season for me.
I believe we have won in every season under Poch when we have faced the league leaders at the time they have visted:
- Chelski 5-3 on NYD 2015
- Emirates Marketing Project 4-1 last season and 2-0 this one

After all those games we dropped points in the following league games; you can bet any money Pulis will have been preparing his team almost like never before to be the first to beat us in the league and be licking his lips at the big kudos he will get (and dine on for months afterwards), esp as he'll likely be out of the job in a few months.

If Spurs can buck the usual "after the Lord Mayor's show" tendancies and actually win, then i might look at going to the bookies to lay a bet on us for the title!

My heart says 3-2 to us, but head says 1-1

Back