• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v Watford***

Ohhh what a tough afternoon, I think we expected that, but what I also think is we weren't expecting to shoot ourselves in the foot that way ! Sanchez lost his head while trying to hold their player back - And, oh dear, dier almost cost us the game at the end, thank gawd for atkinson...

Glad for the point and not losing that one, grief we are so bereft of confidence, real lack of swagger. Squad is depleted right now

disgusted_turned+off_colin_farrel.gif

Has anyone actually seen a conclusive replay of the Dier incident? I saw one that I couldn’t make out. Whether it qualifies as a pen given the arm wasn’t miles away from his body or deliberate is another issue, but I don’t know how that’s conclusive.

On the plus side: Omaha Steak 74% off :)

Has anyone actually seen a conclusive replay of the Dier incident? I saw one that I couldn’t make out. Whether it qualifies as a pen given the arm wasn’t miles away from his body or deliberate is another issue, but I don’t know how that’s conclusive.

Good point. We never seem to get these given, so only fair it wasn’t given against us.

The only one I've seen is from the main camera angle. Need one from behind the goal or behind the cross really.

Ohhh what a tough afternoon, I think we expected that, but what I also think is we weren't expecting to shoot ourselves in the foot that way ! Sanchez lost his head while trying to hold their player back - And, oh dear, dier almost cost us the game at the end, thank gawd for atkinson...

Glad for the point and not losing that one, grief we are so bereft of confidence, real lack of swagger. Squad is depleted right now
I don't think Sanchez lost his head at all. He was a bit unlucky and it was nothing more than they were doing to us all game. The ref reacted to the reactions of the Watford horde is what happened.

Sanchez was unlucky. Players put their arm across an opponent probably 50 times per game - the fact that his arm caught Richarlison in the face was simply to die different heights and Rich ducking down

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back