• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v the Public Investment Fund *

I gave up on the season after Sheff Utd, so I'm not as fussed as i should be - my primary concern right now is City winning the league
Ive been feeling the same. Gave up long ago on Spurs and much more invested on the goons messing it up BUT this is total humiliation. Their fans ole chants after 35 minutes. Ever heard that before , that early at a football stadium ? That's how easy it is.
Absolutely shocking.
Porro and Romero have been horrific. The formation is a disaster. Jose and Contes negative tactics have been protecting the useless players we have. Porro and Perisic at full back lol
We thought Trippier couldnt defend , my GHod he's like Maldini or Baresi compared to our trash !

Taking my boy (7 year old) to his first game against Palace on the 6th of May - what are the chances of our fans not being 100% toxic that day? :p

I don't know if I want the game to fizzle out at 5-0 or for Saudi Sportswashing Machine to butt fudge us even harder to show Levy how far we've sunk and how much it takes to get us back on our feet.

Utterly, utterly shameful. I actually do not have the words to express how bad we’ve been and how angry I am. To a man, they’re a disgrace.

We’ve been exposed as what we are. A horrible football team. The only way we can survive against any team is getting bodies in the way, rather than anyone defending properly, and hope for a counter attack.

Levy has overseen this mess. He needs to do something tonight or in the morning to remedy this with the upcoming games. The fella in the dugout is so far out of his depth.

Back