• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v the Public Investment Fund *

Seedy Ron

Frederic Kanoute
It's a bit early, still several hours til kick off, but seeing as we always lose anyway I guess I can do it.

Where: Sid James'
When: 2pm
TV: Sky
Team News:
Tottenham will assess Clement Lenglet, who was forced off against Bournemouth.

If he is unavailable, the centre-back is likely to be replaced by Davinson Sanchez, who was booed by Spurs fans last weekend, or Japhet Tanganga.

Lucas Moura completes a three-game ban, while Emerson Royal, Ryan Sessegnon, Rodrigo Bentancur and Yves Bissouma are still injured.

Ben Davies is back in training after recovering from a hamstring problem but this game will probably come too soon for him.

That's enough effort from me.

Would be great if we can go with a back 4 and Davies can start at LB.

Get the extra player into midfield.
Sarr or Kulusevski.

And just show some fight for 90mins

We're toast. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are fit and firing, will be well up for this match from the off and the gigantic, looming GeordieDome will be roaring in support. It will take a miracle for us to win.

Got 'em right where we want 'em, says I.

Fail to win this and the season's over. A must win of sorts.

The way we lost last week gave me some hope we might actually win tomorrow. Throw away the easy wins so we can do it the hard way. That's Spurs.

Fail to win this and the season's over. A must win of sorts.

The way we lost last week gave me some hope we might actually win tomorrow. Throw away the easy wins so we can do it the hard way. That's Spurs.

Yes, understand. We're usually good at throwing away points when those points are there in front of us ready for the taking against a crap team. Then we beat Man C...

However we lack any team spirit, leadership and cohesiveness at the moment, as well as the little matter of not having a manager

I'd be pleasantly surprised if we put up a fight tomorrow. Whatever result comes from then I accept.

A bit of fight is all I ask, though equally that statement is a sign of how far we've fallen

I have absolutely no interest in this team at the moment. Won't be watching, and won't even bother to check any live scores either. Will spend time with my kids and wash the cars.
Expect an embarrassing 4-0 loss.

Last edited:
I think club is definitely cutting costs now. :)Sitting waiting for the coach to set off.
They’ve decided to run just one coach with a 3 + 2 configuration for each row. Seats are narrow, little leg room, no little tables, no USB points, And no toilet!

Don’t have a very good feeling about this one but am going to try to be optimistic and say we’ll come away winners, but it won’t be pretty. COYS!!!

Last edited:
I think club is definitely cutting costs now. :)Sitting waiting for the coach to set off.
They’ve decided to run just one coach with a 3 + 2 configuration for each row. Seats are narrow, little leg room, no little tables, no USB points, And no toilet!

Don’t have a very good feeling about this one but am going to try to be optimistic and say we’ll come away winners, but it won’t be pretty. COYS!!!
A 4 plus coach journey without a bog doesn't sound fun !!!

My GHod you've got a miserable journey home to look forward to. Thoughts and prayers.

Conte's legacy.

It goes to show how much us fans expectations have risen these last few years. It was not long ago that if we were 5th and fighting for a CL place the thread would have been alive, but here we are a few hours from kick off and the OMT has not even reached 2 pages

Back