• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v the Public Investment Fund *

That was isaks from a quality pass
Hugo could possibly have done more, but I doubt it
But the beat push one he kind fell down rather than use his feet or arms

Tbh the weirdest one for me was the one where he didn’t dive.

Haven’t seen it from behind the player, maybe it moved in the air, but it was from a long way out and it was like he didn’t anticipate the shot at all.

Tbh the weirdest one for me was the one where he didn’t dive.

Haven’t seen it from behind the player, maybe it moved in the air, but it was from a long way out and it was like he didn’t anticipate the shot at all.
It moved a little
But he is just so so bad
We have to stop defending players who keep on failing because they were good once…
He is now subbed

I can give you 10 names right now that nobody will pay 8m for. Just look at our recent RB "sales". We had to pay them to leave.

Not today, no, but there's talent there. I don't think we have to sell the entire team once again, it's not about the personnel, it's about how we're utilizing them and coaching them. Sure, the likes of Dier and Sanchez and what have you don't have much of a future, but we've got some decent players in there, we're just not functioning as a team at the moment.

Back