• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v the Public Investment Fund *

I don't know if I want the game to fizzle out at 5-0 or for Saudi Sportswashing Machine to butt fudge us even harder to show Levy how far we've sunk and how much it takes to get us back on our feet.

Only if it means we get rid of the starters that aren't good enough.

Chris Waddle: Saudi Sportswashing Machine work hard, they move the ball and want to get on the front foot. These players are proud to wear the shirt and they want to get the fans behind them.

You have to question whether the Tottenham players are as committed.

Anyone could see that we play a certain way cause we can't defend. So many were blaming the last two managers for being negative etc etc.

Jose only changed out style after we blew 3 goals against West Ham.

It's the managers job to get the best from the squad. Conte and Jose were both doing that, but were chased out of the club. Why would a manager try to play expansive football knowing that the team can't defend, or play 2 at the back when none of the centre backs are able to.

No but it was another… another near post shot he has let in
The bread and butter ones for a half decent keeper

Ah, ok - maybe I’m thinking about a different goal.

I was thinking the shot from the angle at fairly close range that went across him to the right, the far post.

Edit, seen again - definitely not under him.

If anything the 5th was closer to his body, but still wide, not under him.

He is the new pariah, and I should know. I've followed a few.

The boy is a decent player but he doesn’t have the basics of defending. I suspected it at Leicester but it’s been obvious today. Doesn’t know when to cover his centre back. Doesn’t know how to show a player the line. He’s like a poor man’s TAA. And that’s scary from a defensive perspective. He’s not being helped by the two clowns in the middle admittedly.

Anyone could see that we play a certain way cause we can't defend. So many were blaming the last two managers for being negative etc etc.

Jose only changed out style after we blew 3 goals against West Ham.

It's the managers job to get the best from the squad. Conte and Jose were both doing that, but were chased out of the club. Why would a manager try to play expansive football knowing that the team can't defend, or play 2 at the back when none of the centre backs are able to.

Jose said he didn't set us up to play that way so that theory kinda falls apart with that in mind

I remember Saudi Sportswashing Machine beating us 4-1 at WHL in 2008. Probably the earliest I have walked out at a game. That was shocking

Getting spanked 7-0 at Anfield was shocking, but at least Liverpool were a top team
Losing 6-1 to 10-man Saudi Sportswashing Machine in that season, but we had given up

None of those though compared with that opening 21 minutes. They do say it can be a game of two halves, maybe all is not lost, but honestly the best I can see us coming away with is maybe another 7-1 a-la 1996 with a late consolation

Back