• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Southampton***

What is impressive about Southampton FC is their sheer bloody resilience. They lose key players each year and not just one like us. They lose managers but still produce good entertaining teams.
They see us as a winnable game - @Robspur12 , this is what I mean. You won't see this when they play Arsenal, I guarantee it- home or away, they're a lot more cautious than they are against us.
arsenal have a terrible record at St Mary's iirc.

That was a hospital ball to him by Rose and he's been marked out the game. Give him time...
I think he is being bullied out of the game and doesn't look at all sharp. The ball is getting stuck under his feet repeatedly, and he is losing control of it over and over.
Some of it is because he is too honest. Some of the shoves and pulls would have Costa on the ground squealing every 5mins but that's not our Harry. He likes to stand up the physical battle, but to be honest he is losing the battle badly. Watch him go score now ;).

I don't think you gents Ajax and Kandi are giving Southampton credit. There's a reason they only have one loss at home.

Both teams making lots of mistakes, but we dominated the second part of the half. Just want more belief and clinical attacks.

We have Janssen and Son who could do the business off the bench.

HT 1-1. We are still not functioning as an attacking unit. Kane not at the races - doubt he even raised a sweat that half. Is he not 100%? We need much more from our CF.

Spursman said

Teams always seem up for it against us. Why?

One BIG reason: to counter our pressing game. They know they just have to go all out against us to have any chance of staying in the game.

I think he is being bullied out of the game and doesn't look at all sharp. The ball is getting stuck under his feet repeatedly, and he is losing control of it over and over.
Some of it is because he is too honest. Some of the shoves and pulls would have Costa on the ground squealing every 5mins but that's not our Harry. He likes to stand up the physical battle, but to be honest he is losing the battle badly. Watch him go score now ;).

Yep we need everything to get the win. Southampton have the 3rd best defence in the league. We need to be sharper. Eriksen especially had decent half chances. Want Sissoko to believe and get down their wing to the by line.

Decent half from some of our players after a tough start. Hoping for Winks in the second half.

Eriksen seemed to play the first half an hour in flip flops, couldn't do anything right. A bit better later on. We have good attacking subs today so he'll have to step it up in the second half.

It took us 15-20mins to wake up in that half. After that we controlled the match mostly with a few decent chances of our own (Eriksen and Wanyama).

Nearly every one of our players can play better than that.

Back