• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Some Spanish team apparently**

I don't remember Real ever playing at Wembley, the old or the new one. ......Barca yes, quite a few times, but Real?

I feel we showed them too much respect (not all our players mind) and still got a result.

Maybe

The looks tired to me and devoid of ideas after a while

We looked like we knew our job inside out and another could have had a winner .... but Of course is could they

At no point were we scared or fearful which says a huge amount about how we have come on and how the okeysr believe they are playing

And now the studio conversation resorts back to us losing all our players due to our wage structure.
Yawn....

Most of these clams wake up in a cold sweat half a dozen times a night at the thought money might stop ruling the game one day. Bang would go their gravy train.

Real Madrid looked the better side more polished more efficient
Sissoko aurier loris alder really stood out for me... Carroll is developing well but certainly a cut below everyone else in midfield

Perhaps Poch thought this was a throwaway game to try 442, but Kane and Eriksen didn't know how, and llorente to his credit showed them how, though a little late in the game.

Eriksen was outclassed outpaced by Modric isco and whoever in front of him... He looked a bit disengaged in the second half, good learning experience for him

Still disagree with Poch's subs. Too late - we needed fresh legs - and rose should have gone LB and Dier midfield or in front of CB's... That's playing to them to their best, and having a real outlet (rose)

Serge Sissoko really played street smart, building up their esteem against the most expensive players in the world

Who were the commentators on eurosport? One of them clearly hates Spurs and would say something negative against Spurs at every sentence. The other was pretty neutral.

What's with Verts thinking he is rose but without the energy to get back?

Overall good game, can see that we have a few world class players and some more aspiring. Great for Poch to leave alli out to temper his expectations. Real dropped points to our advantage.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Sissoko aurier loris alder really stood out for me... Carroll is developing well but certainly a cut below everyone else in midfield

Perhaps Poch thought this was a throwaway game to try 442, but Kane and Eriksen didn't know how, and llorente to his credit showed them how, though a little late in the game.

Eriksen was outclassed outpaced by Modric isco and whoever in front of him... He looked a bit disengaged in the second half, good learning experience for him

Still disagree with Poch's subs. Too late - we needed fresh legs - and rose should have gone LB and Dier midfield or in front of CB's... That's playing to them to their best, and having a real outlet (rose)

Serge Sissoko really played street smart, building up their esteem against the most expensive players in the world

Who were the commentators on eurosport? One of them clearly hates Spurs and would say something negative against Spurs at every sentence. The other was pretty neutral.

Overall good game, can see that we have a few world class players and some more aspiring. Great for Poch to leave alli out to temper his expectations. Real dropped points to our advantage.

Great for Poch to leave Alli out as he was serving the last of his 3 game suspension to temper his expectations.

Nonetheless it's great for Alli to see that his impetuous recklessness caused him to miss this major big-game opportunity and provided him with the chance to observe that the team can get a decent result without him?
Lol yes (still not sure if this is click bait but flamesuit on anyway lol)

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

I’m assuming the clue was in the firsts para re Carroll, or am I the one that’s taken the bait...

I’m assuming the clue was in the firsts para re Carroll, or am I the one that’s taken the bait...
thats what i saw, and happy to discuss. carroll's still got some way to go.to begin with it was an amazing midfield, and i am comparing carroll to the midfielders on the pitch today.

thats what i saw, and happy to discuss. carroll's still got some way to go.to begin with it was an amazing midfield, and i am comparing carroll to the midfielders on the pitch today.
Andy Carroll of West Ham or Tom Carroll of Swansea (formerly of Tottenham)? Or do you mean Winks?

The bias from the officials really was incredible.. Eye-opening stuff, they get whatever they ask for, just raise a flappy hand ffs.

Unbelievable result though, on another day we could have knicked it.. But cest la vie.

I thought Alderweireld was MOTM along with Lloris. Aurier was very good too, brain fade aside. Special mention goes to Davinson Sanchez, 21 years old and slotted in with no issues at all.

Bring on the scouse fudgers this weekend.

LOL Poch has clearly been in England too long; might need to start using an interpreter again.

(4:53 - 5:00 in the interview).

Last edited:
Back