• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - *** Tottenham Hotspur v some Scouse team ***

Tonight's quiz question courtesy of Nick110581 on RAWK.

Name me five better CBs that Lovren and Matip?

o_O
Let's make that a bit more of a challenge (but still possible).

Name me five better CBs that Lovren and Matip (note the lack of a question mark because I'm not a fudging Scouse halfwit) outside the top two divisions.

Tonight's quiz question courtesy of Nick110581 on RAWK.

Name me five better CBs that Lovren and Matip?

o_O

Impossible! LFC should carry on as they are...I'm sure they'll come good after a few more seasons together. :)

There are not many players I can think of who aren't (weren't) cheats.

I can’t recall too many who cheated on the level he did, with the significance, before him and his hand of GHod brick.
Either way, irrespective of what others have done, he’s a cheat, plain and simple.
That’s all I want to say on it to be honest.

For me, beating the tacos from Anfield is the biggest buzz.

More so than Arsenal

I think that's because we've tended to beat Arsenal the last couple of years. This feels very sweet today because for too long we've been waiting to beat what is clearly a very average team.

Also...I think this could be a watershed for Liverpool. Either they all lose faith in Klopp, or he actually uses this to change something, to deviate from his set plan. Something needs to change, they were so unbelievably bad today.

Also...I think this could be a watershed for Liverpool. Either they all lose faith in Klopp, or he actually uses this to change something, to deviate from his set plan. Something needs to change, they were so unbelievably bad today.

They were the same as always, as they have been since BR.

Allow them space to knock the ball long/diagonal to pace and they will fudging hurt you. Play patient, close the space and counter them when they overcommit and you punish them.

Back