• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - *** Tottenham Hotspur v some Scouse team ***

Had a bite to eat. Poured a drink. Time for RAWK

Enjoy buddy. I'm going to hold off for another couple of hours.

I'm looking forward to the illogical arguments, the blaming of bad luck and the logic they'll use to say that they actually won the match despite the scoreline.

We're able to cope with a midweek week game and another big weekend one now - better than pool can. They were average apart from Salah. Mane and Salah are quality. Coutinho I don't get. Sure he has a sweet strike on him, but not much else. Would take 100m for him.

Massive result and performance. We've matured and taken another step. Able to close out games.

Last edited:
We're able to cope with a midweek week game and another big weekend one now - better than pool can. They were average apart from Salah. Mane and Salah are quality. Coutinho I don't get. Sure he has a sweet strike on him, but not much else. Would take 100m for him.

Massive result and performance. We've more mature now.

And we had a proper team to play against as well.

Solid result that might just set the "Klopp is fantastic" phalanx in to a fit of apoplexy.

They are actually worse than I thought
We are better than all these teams and we as fans have to see that and have faith in Poch

Massive result and performance. We've matured and taken another step. Able to close out games.

Coutinho doesn’t score games and is all about his long range shots

Give him and English name and he wouldn’t be as desirable

Liverpool were so so bad.

I also think Klopp is getting found out. He was good for a very recent but slightly previous generation, one of the first on the pressing train.

But the top managers now adapt formation and have more than one way to play. He persists with this gegenpressing 4-3-3 even though his defenders are routinely mocked for their ineptitude. I believe Klopp when he says he doesn't coach them to play that bad - of course he doesn't - but he isn't helping them by putting them in a system where they will continue to get exploited.

Back