• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield Utd ***

Not a real bad tackle in the game, how bad was that ref?

Lost total control, I don't think I have seen a poorer ref in years, was just chaos

F6Nu6BPWQAA8-ME

My thoughts from yesterday; winning like that is so much more satisfying than smashing them 5-0. Can’t believe the ref allowed them to time waste the way they did. Redeemed himself ever so slightly at the end adding on 12 mins but it could have been 15-20. One of the most inept referring displays I’ve seen in a while.

Very pleased for Richarlison. He has his uses in games like yesterday when you need a bit of steel and physicality. Front three aren’t fully firing yet which is a concern.

We’re a million times better to watch than we have been since about 2018 and it’s a nice change to look forward to the games again.

Don’t the FA fine clubs if there over a certain number of yellow cards in a game?

If so it will be interesting if the clubs get fined and what the their reactions will be.

Thanks, and we got 6 and they got 7 (inc the one for the red) so we should expect a fine from the FA, lets see if they have the balls to impose it.

Sent from my iPad using Fapatalk
Both clubs get fined as and due to the amount it’s likely to be £25k each
Yet in reality there wasn’t an excessive challenge in the game

So wh
Potentially true of just about any situation in the modem world.

So why increase the risk? I despair when I see young girls on their mobile phones while pushing or walking their child across busy roads, your children are the most precious thing in your life and it is your duty to protect them and keep them safe from danger, too many people just don't give it a thought. A football stadium is crowded with thousands of people in a high emotional state and many have been drinking, it's not a child friendly environment.

So wh

So why increase the risk? I despair when I see young girls on their mobile phones while pushing or walking their child across busy roads, your children are the most precious thing in your life and it is your duty to protect them and keep them safe from danger, too many people just don't give it a thought. A football stadium is crowded with thousands of people in a high emotional state and many have been drinking, it's not a child friendly environment.

not sure its the children we should be getting rid of

not sure its the children we should be getting rid of

Why those people aren't doing anything illegal and if they do chose to have a punch up because they don't understand cheating is all an acceptable part of the game it's only logical they will act irresponsibly.

Why those people aren't doing anything illegal and if they do chose to have a punch up because they don't understand cheating is all an acceptable part of the game it's only logical they will act irresponsibly.
And they break the law

that girl hasn’t done anything wrong
Fair play to her dad for taking her
Just be OEMS some other people are macarons it deismt mean you can’t live your life

And they break the law

that girl hasn’t done anything wrong
Fair play to her dad for taking her
Just be OEMS some other people are macarons it deismt mean you can’t live your life

It personal choice and I understand it, but to me a crowd is an animal thats behaviour is hard to predict and difficult to control, not a safe place for children.

It personal choice and I understand it, but to me a crowd is an animal thats behaviour is hard to predict and difficult to control, not a safe place for children.
But it should be
That’s why we’re humans and have evolved
We can’t excuse drunkenness and violence for example
I’ve seen kids get trapped in celebratory surges but I’d say their parents should have done a but more
Similarly I’ve seen kids lifted about 20ft in the air to celebrate was at the time was their greatest day ever …
They are the future of the fan base don’t forget, or the older folk like us lot on here

I was probably younger than her going to my first game when we had terraces. Many of us probably did.

Back