• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield Utd ***

So read the rule, you are correct, however watching it back, keeper is outside box (out of position), if he doesn't handle Deki has the ball, how is that not a goal scoring opportunity? because you have one defender in the box with no keeper? still a wrong call in my opinion

there were three SU defenders in the box, but no Spurs players

is that Spurs fans giving their keeper racist abuse?

scumbags, they need naming, shaming and banning

and why abuse him, it was his time wasting that allowed us to win the game, completely illogical
I'm guessing it would be Sheffield fans.
Either way it makes no sense.

I do enjoy watching these videos if I’m honest but I do wonder about those who take out the phone to record the game.

Not as much as I wonder about the lady two rows in front of me yesterday who whipped out her phone to record the Sheffield United fans celebrating their goal. What prompts someone to take out their phone in a moment like that and why they’d ever want to watch it back just doesn’t compute for me.

Maybe I’m just a cranky old clam…

was chatting to a couple of mates this morning at my son's match, they all left the olympic stadium yesterday thinking we'd lost and were gutted when they got to the bar, really ruined their day :D

My mate is a Celtic ST holder (Woolwich are his English team) and he said leaving yesterday, all the Celtic fans were joyously joking about Ange getting the sack. They got to the pub after, saw the result and couldn’t believe their eyes.

is that Spurs fans giving their keeper racist abuse?

scumbags, they need naming, shaming and banning

and why abuse him, it was his time wasting that allowed us to win the game, completely illogical
It's coming out now that it wasn't at the game but online abuse
As you say the person who did it needs reporting to the authorities and something done about it

What a day !!

Those wins are the best type of wins for me
The belief the players, Ange and the fans had that we would get back into the game was obvious
The atmosphere was awesome, we need it for every game like that, make the Lane a fortress again
The scenes when the winner went in were literally crazy, I ended up at least 10 seats to the right of where my seat is hahah

Finally, the ref, wow, possibly the worst reffing display I have ever seen
They had more belief than me. Someone in the pub told me the result but as I was watching the full game later on I started thinking around 95 minutes I must have misheard him. I was tumescent when we scored the second.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Fapatalk

Back