• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine ***

What ever he was replying to, going for the ball is irrelevant to it being a red or not, which is the point he was making
nope, you selected what you wanted to. I was making that point in relation to the Cash tackle. Apologies if that wasn’t clear initially, although I think it was.

nope, you selected what you wanted to. I was making that point in relation to the Cash tackle. Apologies if that wasn’t clear initially, although I think it was.
The difference between the two are clear, one is a stamp on the ankle with studs after the ball is gone.

The other is late and no studs.

Very important 3 pts. To put us 3pts off 4th again. Looking at the calender we have just 5 league games between now and Jan 29th. If we could get through them and be no worse off than we are now, we could still have a shot at a CL place, something I would not have thought of after Thrursday.
One good result makes a hell of a difference.

Those 5 games wont be easy, Away to Forest, Brighton and United and Home to two in-form sides Everton and Bournemouth, but play and finish like we did today and we could be right in the mix.

Really hoping Maddison and VDV might be available for Brentford on Jan 30th, because losing the trio of players to the African and Asian Cup will be a big blow

Very important 3 pts. To put us 3pts off 4th again. Looking at the calender we have just 5 league games between now and Jan 29th. If we could get through them and be no worse off than we are now, we could still have a shot at a CL place, something I would not have thought of after Thrursday.
One good result makes a hell of a difference.

Those 5 games wont be easy, Away to Forest, Brighton and United and Home to two in-form sides Everton and Bournemouth, but play and finish like we did today and we could be right in the mix.

Really hoping Maddison and VDV might be available for Brentford on Jan 30th, because losing the trio of players to the African and Asian Cup will be a big blow

5th will most likely get a cl place this season.

Pretty sublime all told today. Hard to pick out particular players as it was a true team effort. The conceded goal was disappointing as it was so undeserved and sloppy from us and it means a skewed scoreline which doesn’t really tell the true story of the game.
I’d be worried if I were a Forest fan) as on today’s showing we should slaughter them. (although as a Spurs fan I will worry about our consistency).

Pretty sublime all told today. Hard to pick out particular players as it was a true team effort. The conceded goal was disappointing as it was so undeserved and sloppy from us and it means a skewed scoreline which doesn’t really tell the true story of the game.
I’d be worried if I were a Forest fan) as on today’s showing we should slaughter them. (although as a Spurs fan I will worry about our consistency).

Saudi Sportswashing Machine had a few good opportunities themselves tbh - had two great chances to go 1 up and then at 4-1 they could have had another

You just know if we finish 5th something will happen elsewehere meaning england only get 4 places, but still I would say 5th place would be an achievement this season, anything better would be awesome

If United and Saudi Sportswashing Machine finish bottom of their groups it could effect English quota

Mate every team can play the 'we should have won this game and that game' thing. That's literally the point of a league table, you finish where you deserve to be....
No, you don't. You finish where the rub of the green decides you should. Because if you finish where you deserve, then City should have won all of the last 7 titles and Woolwich the one before.

Back