• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine ***

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Quick turn around and another tough game
Saudi Sportswashing Machine struggling like us with so many key injuries and a huge must win game on Wednesday against Milan too which they will have an eye on

Vicario
Porro Romero Davies Destiny
Sarr GLC Biss
Kulu Son Johnson

I fancy a very hard fought 2-1 win

1702116738225.png

Vicario
Porro, Romero, Dorrington, Udogie
Sarr, Bissouma, Lo Celso
Kulusevski, Son, Johnson

Forster, Davies, Royal, Skipp, Hojbjerg, Gil, Richarlison, Veliz, Donley

Meanwhile, the rumour mill has been packed with stories surrounding a potential goalkeeper signing for Saudi Sportswashing Machine in January after it was confirmed that Pope would require surgery on the dislocated shoulder he sustained against Man United; Martin Dubravka will continue to deputise for the time being.

Jamaal Lascelles could not complete the full 90 at Goodison Park, although Howe does not believe that his skipper is suffering from anything more serious than a dead leg, but the visitors still have absentees in the double figures for their journey south.

Sven Botman (knee), Callum Wilson (thigh), Jacob Murphy (shoulder), Dan Burn (back), Elliot Anderson (back), Joe Willock (calf), Sean Longstaff (ankle), Harvey Barnes (toe), Matt Targett (thigh) and Javi Manquillo (groin) all remain out of action, while Sandro Tonali remains suspended for the long-term too.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine possible starting lineup:
Dubravka; Trippier, Lascelles, Schar, Livramento; Joelinton, Guimaraes, Miley; Almiron, Isak, Gordon

So between us we are missing over 20 players, whereas Arsenal and Liverpool you can probably count on one hand how many they have missing between them.
It makes a massive difference.

After their hammering at Everton this has to be a great chance to get back to winning ways, but will all know it will be just a matter of how Lady Luck can have another laugh at our expense and do us over.

If Son is carrying a knock I wonder if Veliz might get a start, I would be tempted to give him the nod over Richarlison

So between us we are missing over 20 players, whereas Arsenal and Liverpool you can probably count on one hand how many they have missing between them.
It makes a massive difference.

After their hammering at Everton this has to be a great chance to get back to winning ways, but will all know it will be just a matter of how Lady Luck can have another laugh at our expense and do us over.

If Son is carrying a knock I wonder if Veliz might get a start, I would be tempted to give him the nod over Richarlison
He won’t start any of the young players I’m afraid

Richalison will get the chance over Veliz, and I haven't seen enough of Veliz to know if he would be a better fit into this team yet.

Loan out in January might be a good option if he is only going to get the occasional 5min run out.

Richalison will get the chance over Veliz, and I haven't seen enough of Veliz to know if he would be a better fit into this team yet.

Loan out in January might be a good option if he is only going to get the occasional 5min run out.
Or maybe Johnson through the middle? With Kulu and Gil wide.

Has he ever played that position?
Apparently he did a bit for Forest. There was discussion when he signed if the intention was to be wide forward or through the middle.
In reality, it could be either - not unlike Son or Richi.

He certainly seems to have the raw attributes to do it.

The choice is essentially Gil Vs Richi in the XI.
I wouldn't be against Richi at LW.

Apparently he did a bit for Forest. There was discussion when he signed if the intention was to be wide forward or through the middle.
In reality, it could be either - not unlike Son or Richi.

He certainly seems to have the raw attributes to do it.

The choice is essentially Gil Vs Richi in the XI.
I wouldn't be against Richi at LW.

He is definitely the closes we have to a son replacement.

It's a shame Richalison's touch is awful as we could have done with someone else who could hold up the ball.

When we bring him or Veliz on we stop crossing
It’s daft
Happens every time

We put one on Richalison's head the other day, but we tend to take the players off who cross when we bring them on.

Porro has a good cross on him, but we just don't see it enough.

Back