• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V manchester united***

Dembele is the crucial player in this for us. He's the only one in our team capable of holding onto the ball. Hope him Eriksen and Dembele perform a free flowing all moving three behind Kane.

Kane, Chadli, Eriksen.....we have goals in us today I reckon, decent chance from set pieces to I think.

Why not Alderwield in midfield, he's played there before and Dier at CB. Quite worrying. Rather have alli, bentaleb and Dembele personally in a 433 if Poch doesn't like my first solution.

Feeling worried already, at a wedding all day as well so relegated to sneaking in text updates in the ceremony.

Dembele is the crucial player in this for us. He's the only one in our team capable of holding onto the ball. Hope him Eriksen and Dembele perform a free flowing all moving three behind Kane.

Dembele - Eriksen - Dembele

Or Eriksen out wide?

hopefully dier is up for this. i know it was just preseason but he was really slow to react when he was at CDM.

thinking we'll go down a goal and see Alli (and hopefully Carroll) come on at some point to offer a more offensive spark.

I honestly don't think we'll create too many chances with that attacking 3

Crikey. If we'd had Lloris we could hold on... but Vorm is a klutz and I feel they will score fairly easily. Shame, as their back 5 is not the strongest.

Nice to see Brick Tamland is still on the bench with MoPo

Brick-Tamland-brick-tamland-1981265-332-277.jpg

We need some big performances today. Eriksen, Dembele, Dier...all the team, big game and to get anything that will have to step up!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on lads.

Back