• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V manchester united***

Chances are Alli will be on at HT as we'll be 2-0 down! Still I looking forward to the game. We needed defensive strength. Dier in midfield, Alderweireld at CB. On paper we're a lot tighter.

Then Eriksen, Kane etc can do their thing with more freedom.

After seeing our team news with no Lloris, Rose, Trippier & Alli in the team I can't say I'm looking forward to it now

win, lose or draw we are spurs and are in it together!

Got to limit Mata and if we do I am sure we can get something, if not we pick ourselves up and go again....and make some ruddy signings.

Dier in midfield. Sigh. Didn't like that experiment, don't like it now.

Alderweireld preferred to Fazio, Dembele in the middle of the AM three (or out wide, although I pray that isn't going to be the case), and where the hell is Rose? Not even in the squad.

Carroll must be a bit gutted to see a CB playing out of position in CM instead of him. Should have Mason back there though within a week or two and hopefully a signing by the end of the window

Alderweireld preferred to Fazio, Dembele in the middle of the AM three (or out wide, although I pray that isn't going to be the case), and where the hell is Rose? Not even in the squad.

TA ahead of Fazio is a no brainer for me. More interesting thing though is that Wimmer is on the bench instead of Fazio

as I said I have reservations, but we will see now how he steps up in a competitive game. Come on Eric!

Our def midfield compared to theirs :(

Onus on Bentaleb and Dier to prove everyone wrong and show they are as good as anyone. Big big step up from them needed.

COME ON SPURS

Obviously Poch knows better than me, but I think Dier is going to get steamrolled in midfield this afternoon. Cant see anything but a defeat today, prove me wrong Spurs but I feel we are too underprepared for this task today

After seeing our team news with no Lloris, Rose, Trippier & Alli in the team I can't say I'm looking forward to it now

just look at the Utd keeper and defence. There are goals there for us if we go for it

Back