• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V manchester united***

We did well to limit the chances they created, but we didn't really look threatening bar Eriksen's great chance, you have to bury chances like that against United. There have been numerous performances at OT like that from us down the years, look bright and promising but then shoot ourselves in the foot with a moment of silliness.

I'm not going to go mad at Bentaleb, but I continue to be underwhelmed by him. I believe he and Mason need to be upgraded if Poch plans to play 4-2-3-1 or some other form of that.

What most disappointed me was the fact that we went into the game with 1 striker in the squad, it's madness IMO. You don't have to be a genius to figure out what gaps we still need to fill, as Glenn Hoddle said, we need more creativity and guile plus another striker.

I've got a season ticket this season so I'm trying to be positive, I believe we should beat Stoke if we turn up and play our game.

We did well to limit the chances they created, but we didn't really look threatening bar Eriksen's great chance, you have to bury chances like that against United. There have been numerous performances at OT like that from us down the years, look bright and promising but then shoot ourselves in the foot with a moment of silliness.

I'm not going to go mad at Bentaleb, but I continue to be underwhelmed by him. I believe he and Mason need to be upgraded if Poch plans to play 4-2-3-1 or some other form of that.

What most disappointed me was the fact that we went into the game with 1 striker in the squad, it's madness IMO. You don't have to be a genius to figure out what gaps we still need to fill, as Glenn Hoddle said, we need more creativity and guile plus another striker.

I've got a season ticket this season so I'm trying to be positive, I believe we should beat Stoke if we turn up and play our game.

Welcome to the club :)

Back