• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V manchester united***

Team

(4-2-3-1): Vorm, Walker, Alderweireld, Davies, Bentaleb, Dier, Chadli, Eriksen, Dembele, Kane.

Subs

11 Erik Lamela
  • 16 Kieran Trippier
  • 28 Tom Carroll
  • 27 Kevin Wimmer
  • 20 Dele Alli
  • 1 Hugo Lloris
  • 8 Ryan Mason

Vorm, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Dier, Bentaleb, Eriksen, Dembele, Chadli, Kane

I've not really been following the football or Spurs news this summer so today has crept up on me. I only found out yesterday it starts this morning.

COYS

You missed so much...ITK balls, made up press stories, fan frustration....why would you stay away over the summer? :)

Manure subs: Johnstone, Valencia, McNair, Schweinsteiger, Herrera, Pereira, ChicharitoHernandez

I remember Davies having a pretty good game against Man Utd at White Hart Lane last year so hopefully he can get off to a good start.

Still a little disheartened that we get no Alli because potentially by the time he comes on, the game could be over. Dier against fluid movement of Depay, Mata, Rooney worries me.

I don't think we can except too much from this. Without Rose, with Dier in the middle. I would be ecstatic with a clean sheet.

Real shame that Poch has obviously bottled it by not playing Alli & Trippier today

or with rose out, we lack pace and walker is given the nod? or the fact Alli is 18 years old and done well in slow paced friendlies? - i dont like dier playing central midfield and id have liked alli starting too but it's not bottling it. If we weren't willing to give alli a start due to lack of experience in top flight football, id personally have played dembele cm with bentaleb.

Real shame that Poch has obviously bottled it by not playing Alli & Trippier today

I wouldnt say he has bottled it. I think rather that he sees us having more of a chance with a settled team from last season, compared to Utd who I hope may be a bit disjointed.

Crikey! not the team I would have picked (with my limited knowledge on their form, injuries, etc).

shame about Trippier - got an assist in him that kid.

Can understand Alli being on the bench.

Walker is better than Trippier in my view - regardless, you can't say he's bottled a decision there. Dier in CM is an odd one and just shows how short we are of CMs at the moment

or with rose out, we lack pace and walker is given the nod? or the fact Alli is 18 years old and done well in slow paced friendlies? - i dont like dier playing central midfield and id have liked alli starting too but it's not bottling it. If we weren't willing to give alli a start due to lack of experience in top flight football, id personally have played dembele cm with bentaleb.

We will also find out if Dier can perform in a DM role. All very well playing friendlies. Today, a real match, at old trafford is a different story. Dier might step up and be just want we need. One way to find out...

Back