• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus ***

Don't get me wrong, I will be disappointed to go out. You shouldn't lose after dominating 160 minutes of the 180 but Juve are a very good side.

Undoubtedly they are. But we have been better than them over the course of the tie. We have been undone by lack of concentration at key moments.

If we'd fought hard and been knocked out by a superior team, then fair enough. We've done the maximum we can and I'd be proud of the team.

But we've been the better team and are currently en route out of the competition, despite being the better team over the 180 minutes. That is brick. We aren't Rochdale, just happy to be on the same pitch and competing.

I can't see pride in a tie we've dominated and end up going out in (if we don't bring it back), especially when we've gone out from literally 15 minutes of madness.

I'll be disappointed in the team if we end up going out. And that doesn't mean I'm spoilt or don't appreciate what we've done blah blah.

Worse teams have won the Champions League but the odds are long, even if we go through
Of course, I’m just saying why poster talking about us being laughing stock - will just be getting all the comments about Spurs bottling it again, and those comments won’t disappear until we win something and losing a game like this won’t help...

Undoubtedly they are. But we have been better than them over the course of the tie. We have been undone by lack of concentration at key moments.

If we'd fought hard and been knocked out by a superior team, then fair enough. We've done the maximum we can and I'd be proud of the team.

But we've been the better team and are currently en route out of the competition, despite being the better team over the 180 minutes. That is brick. We aren't Rochdale, just happy to be on the same pitch and competing.

I can't see pride in a tie we've dominated and end up going out in (if we don't bring it back), especially when we've gone out from literally 15 minutes of madness.

I'll be disappointed in the team if we end up going out. And that doesn't mean I'm spoilt or don't appreciate what we've done blah blah.

I think that we are saying something very similar.

Of course, I’m just saying why poster talking about us being laughing stock - will just be getting all the comments about Spurs bottling it again, and those comments won’t disappear until we win something and losing a game like this won’t help...

Yeah. fudge 'em.

fudge 'em. Juve are a very good team. We've been brilliant in Europe this season and no matter how this ends, will have learnt a lot.

Can people stop writing ‘we will learn from this’ it’s fudging flimflam!!! How often do we have to ‘learn’?? What’s the fudging point. We don’t learn fudge all!!!!

Back