• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus ***

Really? I'm proud of our performance and the team.

I'm not watching my son play in an U-11 tournament.

If we end up going out after dominating for much of the tie, then no, I am not proud of the performance or the team tbh. We should be beyond this now. We've been the better team in this tie. We're behind (currently) because of 10 minutes of lack of concentration in the first leg and 5 in the second one. That isn't something to be proud of.

Really? I'm proud of our performance and the team.

If we end up going out after dominating for much of the tie, then no, I am not proud of the performance or the team tbh. We should be beyond this now. We've been the better team in this tie. We're behind (currently) because of 10 minutes of lack of concentration in the first leg and 5 in the second one. That isn't something to be proud of.

Don't get me wrong, I will be disappointed to go out. You shouldn't lose after dominating 160 minutes of the 180 but Juve are a very good side.

Do we miss Toby? I think we have the answer. The reason we are losing is simple, they defended better than us. Maybe we were too gung ho after their sub on 60, when a quick change in shape to soak up pressure and break would have been the move to make.

Laughing stock is strong but we are always taunted because we never win anything and bottle the big games. Let’s hope this isn’t another example....

Worse teams have won the Champions League but the odds are long, even if we go through

Back