• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus ***

Son's gone a bit off the boil - one too many bruises? Perhaps Lamela or Moura on for him.

We need to change something. Maybe pull Dier back into a back 3?

We have about 5 minutes to score a goal now. That's how many minutes the ball will be in play for the remainder of the game.

Wow what a collapse.

We were so fudging comfortable. This is what playing at the highest level is about I guess. We turn off for 5 minutes and they punish us. We haven't punished them.

It will be both a tinkle take and a huge lesson for the team if we end up going out now. Realistically, we have dominated this tie. But we switched off for 10 minutes in the 1st leg and 5 minutes here and I'd say they're now the clear favourites tbh.

At least this happened now rather than at 90 minutes I guess. Need some changes to try to get back into it.

This is just so fudging ordinary. Bossing it. fudging it up. Leave it to Spurs to make a fudging nightmare of it.

I should be used to it, I'm not. Fuxk this.

Let's watch Juve drain the tinkling life out of this.

GHod damn it! A little more clinical and we'd be, if not comfortable, cruising this.

GHod damn it, Juve's got confidence now. Inferior team and all. I can't take it. I won't!

Oh please! Dybala now has a headache! For crying out loud!

In total control for an hour, then took our foot off the pedal for a second. Need some brave subs now Poch.

Where are our leaders? Dembele and Dier need to get on the ball here. Vertonghen needs to calm Sanchez.

fudge that's poor from Dembele.. How has our attitude just completely altered? Feel surreal, feels fixed.

Now we are going to play against a West Brom, only difference is we only have 10 minutes to break them down.

In hindsight Poch should have made a sub as soon as they did. FFS. Still 20min we have force extra time or maybe a winner?

Back