• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Huddersfield

I really hope we can get a win tomorrow, the most important being to be able to show - unlike vs Swansea a couple of weeks ago - we can win emphatically in Europe and follow it up with another win in a 'bread and butter' game.

COYS

Wishes answered. GREAT result and great performance as a big BIG Bonus.

Thank you Spurs

Happy with the big win. But still disappointed we didn't score more. After leading 3-0 so early in the match, really thought we would score at least 2 or 3 more goals with Kane getting the hattrick. But as usual we got complacent after that. With ManCity and ManU having such a huge goal difference than us now, a few more goals would have helped us greatly. We really need to learn to be more ruthless and greedy to score more goals like our rivals.

Credit to Kane, Davies and Sissoko for the goals. It is amazing that Kane scored another 2 goals to make it total 13 goals for club and country in September. Let's hope he will continue his goal run in October and beyond as well. But we are relying too much on Kane for goals this season. Disappointed others like Eriksen, Alli and Son didn't score any while Llorente didn't even get to play. No wonder Pep is calling us the "Harry Kane team". Alli is badly out of form now and even got booked for diving.

Our midfield didn't have to work hard in this match. Huddersfield were so poor and didn't trouble us much. Still not fully convinced of Winks but he had a decent match. Sissoko did well to come on and get his first ever goal for us, even if it was by deflection. But he should have scored another before that but shot straight at the goalie. Remember, Sissoko also had an assist for Kane against Apoel. It shows Sissoko is improving by each match. Who knows he could be our new goal machine !

Glad we kept another clean sheet even if Huddersfield didn't attack us much. Vertonghen, Alderweireld and Sanchez are gelling together as a defensive unit. But Sanchez made a few errors which put our goal in danger including the push on the Huddersfield player which could have been a penalty in the first half. He needs to avoid these errors if he wants to be as solid as Vertonghen and Alderweireld.

It is nice to get our first win over Huddersfield in 45 years ! Let's hope this win will boost our confidence to go on a long winning run in the coming matches.

Its the whole game management thing. We exerted ourselves exactly as much as was necessary.

As much as I would have enjoyed watching a real thumping (thoguh I do like Huddersfield) Im happier with the maturity shown.

We know now how long the season is when you actually compete, and we are playing with that in mind.

Happy with the big win. But still disappointed we didn't score more. After leading 3-0 so early in the match, really thought we would score at least 2 or 3 more goals with Kane getting the hattrick. But as usual we got complacent after that. With ManCity and ManU having such a huge goal difference than us now, a few more goals would have helped us greatly. We really need to learn to be more ruthless and greedy to score more goals like our rivals.

Credit to Kane, Davies and Sissoko for the goals. It is amazing that Kane scored another 2 goals to make it total 13 goals for club and country in September. Let's hope he will continue his goal run in October and beyond as well. But we are relying too much on Kane for goals this season. Disappointed others like Eriksen, Alli and Son didn't score any while Llorente didn't even get to play. No wonder Pep is calling us the "Harry Kane team". Alli is badly out of form now and even got booked for diving.

Our midfield didn't have to work hard in this match. Huddersfield were so poor and didn't trouble us much. Still not fully convinced of Winks but he had a decent match. Sissoko did well to come on and get his first ever goal for us, even if it was by deflection. But he should have scored another before that but shot straight at the goalie. Remember, Sissoko also had an assist for Kane against Apoel. It shows Sissoko is improving by each match. Who knows he could be our new goal machine !

Glad we kept another clean sheet even if Huddersfield didn't attack us much. Vertonghen, Alderweireld and Sanchez are gelling together as a defensive unit. But Sanchez made a few errors which put our goal in danger including the push on the Huddersfield player which could have been a penalty in the first half. He needs to avoid these errors if he wants to be as solid as Vertonghen and Alderweireld.

It is nice to get our first win over Huddersfield in 45 years ! Let's hope this win will boost our confidence to go on a long winning run in the coming matches.
So Poch out. Unacceptable 4-0 win. We should sell all players who don't have perfect games. Dele is a cheat and a luxury. Kane was too greedy. There were two Hugo passes that should have been better. Toby gave away a free kick in a dangerous position that might have lead to a goal that might have changed the game and lead to a slump in form and us tumbling down the table and losing all our best players at the end of the season.

And it is a disgrace, an utter disgrace that Levy is bald.

COYS

So Poch out. Unacceptable 4-0 win. We should sell all players who don't have perfect games. Dele is a cheat and a luxury. Kane was too greedy. There were two Hugo passes that should have been better. Toby gave away a free kick in a dangerous position that might have lead to a goal that might have changed the game and lead to a slump in form and us tumbling down the table and losing all our best players at the end of the season.

And it is a disgrace, an utter disgrace that Levy is bald.

COYS

Couldn't agree more this is not what I signed up for when I followed Spurs, bring back the long running winless away runs, shot shy forwards and Laurel & Hardy defending, We want our Tottenham back.;)

Its the whole game management thing. We exerted ourselves exactly as much as was necessary.

As much as I would have enjoyed watching a real thumping (thoguh I do like Huddersfield) Im happier with the maturity shown.

We know now how long the season is when you actually compete, and we are playing with that in mind.
That might not have been the case this time, though. Poch was quite furious in the second half and I can only imagine it was because players were half-arseing it.

Indeed. Somebody posed a question, would we take the league table now as the final table if offered. Playing at Wembley for a full season... Too right I would

Yes, yes and thrice yes!

Would be huge, not having WHL where we won 17 of 19. Seventeen wins! I mean, that's almost unheard of.

we are an absolute joy to watch, best team in London and a truly world class striker, heady days to be a y!d

Back