• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Huddersfield

Llorente will be incredibly rusty. I hope he packed his WD40 in his bag.

Alli was awful today, even less effective than Sissoko. Incredibly bad from him, almost nothing came off.
I'm sorry but this Alli narrative is becoming a bit of a bore. For sure things are not going his way at the moment but he is still working his butt off and contributing with intelligent passes. It was Alli for example who won possession back in defence and set off the counter attack that ultimately resulted in Sissoko's goal.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but this Alli narrative is becoming a bit of a bore. For sure things are not going his way at the moment but he is still working his butt off and contributing with intelligent passes. It was Alli for example who won possession back in defence and set off the counter attack that ultimately resulted in Sissoko's goal.

Absolutely this.

Just seen the game as I was away and had to record it. I must say that was a very very professional and ruthless performance! Some lovely play, especially for the 2nd goal! Just a shame it wasn't Eriksen that fed it to Davies, otherwise it would be team goal of the year! I think Sanchez looks better and better. His pace is incredible, and proving very useful.
Harry is Harry. Fantastic! Loved the supporters singing "Nice one Harry! Nice one son, let's have another one!"
Sissoko was lively again when he came on. Will he get the goal? Hope he does, as he deserves it for his recent displays.
The team looks really really confident atm. Everything just looks so easy. Bring on Real Madrid! COYS!

How is that good management if there is potentially huge knock on effects on other players. Risky management at best.

Sent from my iPad using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
That really depends on what is the greater impact and benefit.
All management is risky. And if it wasn't going well different questions would be being asked. And maybe different decisions being made, hence my point re grace period

Winks gets his start:

Lloris
Alderweireld...Sanchez...Vertonghen
Trippier...Winks...Dier...Davies
Eriksen...Dele
Kane​

bf95846775d42ae464f803c6b5a23eba--daniel-patrick-daniel-oconnell.jpg

I think we should just kill him. Let's not take a chance.

Seriously though I agree with the booking but the faux outrage is a little out of control.
I would agree if it was the first time. But he's done it many many times now. It's so idiotic and unnecessary to get suspensions because of blatant diving. Getting booked for a tackle, taking one for the team is fine. Diving, not so.

I would agree if it was the first time. But he's done it many many times now. It's so idiotic and unnecessary to get suspensions because of blatant diving. Getting booked for a tackle, taking one for the team is fine. Diving, not so.
Yeah maybe. I will say I'm liking this more cynical Spurs. You don't get a trophy for being moral victors.

Last edited:
Rightly getting booked for diving. Should be fined 2 months wages automatically when you try to cheat.
While I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiment, I'm fed up with us being the nice guys and letting all the "professional" teams having us over, nice guys win nothing, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Now you can't have your cake and eat it, both are wrong (for tackle I assume foul)

Gonna watch the highlights in a minute. Sounded on the radio like we could have scored 6 or 7...we are starting to motor now, creating plenty of chances. We'll crush Bournemouth and be off and running both home and away.

Yeah maybe. I will say I'm liking this more cynical Spurs. You don't get a trophy for being moral victors.
Diving isn't cynical it's cheating and he's already developed a reputation for diving that means when he's genuinely fouled in the box he's much less likely to get a penalty. I'm already noticing how many less free kicks he's winning now than he used to, refs have caught onto his diving....

Back