• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Emirates Marketing Project***

City is hurting and will want to do payback on the next team that comes to them. They were overconfident vs. Everton and they got smacked down. With Spurs, they have lost to us once and they will prepare for us!!

Pressure is on City to win and we will be well up for it. Their defence is atrocious and I can see us scoring a few against them. We will have to switch off massively for them to score IMO. They are still a good side but I think we will win this one.

COYS!!!

Pressure is on City to win and we will be well up for it. Their defence is atrocious and I can see us scoring a few against them. We will have to switch off massively for them to score IMO. They are still a good side but I think we will win this one.

COYS!!!
I'd love to be able to think that. But Aguero. Kun(t).

I'd love to be able to think that. But Aguero. Kun(t).
True. I was hoping in the last game against Everton that he went in two footed on someone (and missed as I don't want any injuries) and got sent off. Alas it did not happen. Maybe an elbow in the first 4 mins on Alderwweerwerereeeleeld and he goes bye bye? Oh and Toby to be fine by the way!

Let's be honest, this game can easily go either way. They may be off form, but have class players that can create problems and put a couple past us. Couple that with us missing a few chances and it could be a loss. On the other hand we could overrun them in midfield and put away our scoring opportunities, while easily keeping them quiet, and end up with a big win. Really impossible to call this one.

Personally I would back Wanyama and Demebele against whatever 2, 3 or 4 man combination they can muster against us in central midfield. And sure they have Aguero, Silva, Sterling and De Bruyne in attack but that is more than balanced out with Stones, Otamendi, Clichy and Sagna in defense

And another thing, in what reality is Stones bought for £50m and yet Alli is linked to Real for a measley £60m?

Let's be honest, this game can easily go either way. They may be off form, but have class players that can create problems and put a couple past us. Couple that with us missing a few chances and it could be a loss. On the other hand we could overrun them in midfield and put away our scoring opportunities, while easily keeping them quiet, and end up with a big win. Really impossible to call this one.

Pretty much sums this game up for me as well, City will be hurting and i am sure Pep has been reading them the riot act.

I think the Guardian have a story that Gabriel Jesus is likely to be granted a permit to play vs us...potentially a gamechanger in terms of attacking options for Pep...you can bet that this week he'll be in his bunker studying to come up with a new tactical innovation to take us down.
His rep as a top coach is kind of an the line right now...we get roostery at our peril.

Heat map apparently of Everton vs Emirates Marketing Project, according to Bluemoon:

index.php

Back