• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Emirates Marketing Project***

I'm not sure we'll get a result here. It just smacks of City getting back on track with a big win against a team that is flying at the moment. Not in a sexy way, I think we'll give them a proper game. But they'll be looking to really bounce back. Unless they are a team in a mini-crisis.

I'm basing this on this absolute brickshow of an OMT.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

This will be a tough game. City had quite a few chances against Everton at 0-0. If we score first, I'd fancy us to win.

Three at the back, the only decision is Davies or Wimmer replacing Vertonghen. I keep changing my mind -- I think I'd go for Wimmer...I think.

City is hurting .. not sure the 4-0 against Everton helped us. That said, they are starting to look fragile, get an early goal or two against them and they will likely roll over.

Like others have said, these are the games that count, Poch needs to be clear to the squad, you want a shot at the top, go win this one.

City is hurting .. not sure the 4-0 against Everton helped us. That said, they are starting to look fragile, get an early goal or two against them and they will likely roll over.

Like others have said, these are the games that count, Poch needs to be clear to the squad, you want a shot at the top, go win this one.

City haven't come back from being vehsbd st half time in something like 10 years

Disagree that this is must win. I think more don't lose tbh. Liverpool away given their positioning and lack of distractions is more of a must win imo. Having said all that, I think our pressing will be too much for City and wouldn't be surprised if we won in exactly the same fashion as last season.

The next 3 gameweeks will tell us if Chelsea are catchable and it will have little to do with whether we win on Saturday but by the time we take to the field against Liverpool then we could possibly be within 3-4 points of Chelsea if they have failed to beat Arsenal or Liverpool in the next fortnight and we have taken 7 points from the next three.

We need to try and cut the gap before we're playing two games a week again on a (potential) regular basis. We don't want to be chasing teams who are 7/8 points clear and then having the disadvantage of playing on Sunday or Monday.

Huge game, it will be really annoying if we don't win, I think if we don't win, we'll be unlucky. If we deservedly lose, I'll be really angry with the players.

We are flying, they are not. Yes they have talent but their defence is suspect. So if we can cut off the supply and crowd out their key players we shouldn't be too concerned. If we crowd out Silva and KDB, what are they going to do? Give it to Zabaleta? Clichy? Where as if they try and crowd Eriksen and Adele out, we're going to have Walker and Rose ruin them out wide.

I'm sure Pep will have some interesting tactical surprise he will spring on us because frankly he has to. Dembele and Wanyama will run rings around their geriatrics in midfield. I totally believe in Kane and Dele's ability to give Stones the run around. Yes we have Jan out, but Wimmer is a year more experienced and slotted in without issue last year.

As I said, I think all over the pitch, we beat them out, in some cases massively so. They have players that can create but if we handle them well, we have strength coming from all angles. We should win. I'll be gutted if we don't. And I can take being unlucky (as frustrating as bad finishing is) but if we don't put in a statement performance in this match I'm going to be really annoyed. They are nothing special. Their squad is way behind where Pep needs it to be to play his style consistently. We have team spirit and a squad that is loving how they are playing. Let's fudging Do This.

Huge game, it will be really annoying if we don't win, I think if we don't win, we'll be unlucky. If we deservedly lose, I'll be really angry with the players.

We are flying, they are not. Yes they have talent but their defence is suspect. So if we can cut off the supply and crowd out their key players we shouldn't be too concerned. If we crowd out Silva and KDB, what are they going to do? Give it to Zabaleta? Clichy? Where as if they try and crowd Eriksen and Adele out, we're going to have Walker and Rose ruin them out wide.

I'm sure Pep will have some interesting tactical surprise he will spring on us because frankly he has to. Dembele and Wanyama will run rings around their geriatrics in midfield. I totally believe in Kane and Dele's ability to give Stones the run around. Yes we have Jan out, but Wimmer is a year more experienced and slotted in without issue last year.

As I said, I think all over the pitch, we beat them out, in some cases massively so. They have players that can create but if we handle them well, we have strength coming from all angles. We should win. I'll be gutted if we don't. And I can take being unlucky (as frustrating as bad finishing is) but if we don't put in a statement performance in this match I'm going to be really annoyed. They are nothing special. Their squad is way behind where Pep needs it to be to play his style consistently. We have team spirit and a squad that is loving how they are playing. Let's fudging Do This.

Another game and time that will tell a lot about how far we (and Poch) have come. We've never won 7 on the bounce in the PL; the seventh game is away vs a top rival who are having a media backlash. This always meant one thing in the past....

I honestly don't know how this game will pan out. I'm not as confident as some on here but I do think it will be a game of fine margins. I don't have any stats to back this up but it seems to me we have become quite clinical of late. To me we seem to be putting away a lot of chances that earlier in the season we were missing. That is not to say we are not missing good chances too, Kane versus WBA being a good example, but I feel like we are taking more of those chances now than before.

On current form we should beat these, but just as soon as you feel some level of relative comfort and expectation with Spurs a team comes along to mess with your brick. That is the way of football and I feel we might be in for some disappointment soon. Hopefully not this match.

Poch is talking to Koeman as we speak and taking notes, Guardiola and team shouldn't scare anyone, which of their lot would you swap for our players right now? we're winning this.

Poch is talking to Koeman as we speak and taking notes, Guardiola and team shouldn't scare anyone, which of their lot would you swap for our players right now? we're winning this.

I'd swap quite a few players for Aguero or Silva, to be honest. ;) But I see your point.

I reckon City will be well up for this though. They need to pick up at some point. I'm always pessimistic when we play City, so not expecting much myself.

We'll definitely win. City struggle with their backline, there has often been too much space behind their defence, and this has been consistently exploited. The interplay between Alli and Kane will be key. They will no doubt be defended against by City, but, if they can find any spaces then these will be exploited with ease. I'd say we will win 3-1. Alli back on the scoresheet.

Bluemoon has hit a worm hole and taken them back to the 90's! They are all doom and gloom and expecting to lose badly... so I guess it'll end up City 3, us nil!

Back