• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
real lack o
Moura has pace with the ball
what I mean is on the outside, down the lines, the sudden burst of pace to stretch their back line

midfielders need to work a lot harder to track back, naivety and laziness just costing us at the back

We miss Vert's organisation. Better talk between him and Toby.

If Poch persists in playng three CDMs, at least one of them in an advanced position, and our playmaker out wide, then we are going to struggle to beat quite a few teams.

Very very poor. They’re incredible though. We were lucky to get to 2-1.

Thought Sissoko was probably our best player but the bar is not very high. Poch needs to work some magic here.
Have to disagree with you there. I am a big fan of Sissoko but without the ball, he was very poor. Lazy at tracking midfield runs around him. I counted half a dozen such instances and the 1st goal was partly down to him not tracking back.

edit: in fact it was a common problem with our midfield in that half.

Why oh why do we get done by the same cross from the left by de bruyne? Haven't we learnt if we can't stop the cross then get in front of the striker.

What has he had to work with?

Who has given him the ball?

He’s the only one not to haven given the ball away relentlessly.

Using the logic from that half everyone wants out

If you want an example of a player not giving a brick look at Rose
You being serious mate? He's strolled along the whole game. Doesn't get his tackle in (shock). We need to find a way to play without him quick as he's not even here today. I think Rose has been our best player!

Whats the point in playing Sissoko out the right wing.

Only Harry Kane has had less touches of the ball

Did nothing defensively (0 interceptions 0 tackles)

Completed 12 passes. Twelve.

fudge me KWP is soooooo brick. Hoofs it to no one. Can't mark anyone. Gives the ball away. Can just about pass. Yeh well done lads on here, he's a gem.

Whoever defends him on here is fudging clueless!

Mate your doing that thing again where you get fixated on one thing and keep repeating it.

We have issues in midfield and defence today.

Tripper last season was targeted by teams because of his lack of pace and concentration lapses. It is why he was sold.

WP might not be the answer for a team who wants to win the title I don't think he is. But he is the best we got right now, playing what could be the best time in Europe.

I like you as a poster but you sound obsessed with him.

I actually think Poch will take being 1 goal down right now. We definitely could have been better, but we seem deliberately set up to contain, and have done a decent job of that. Our possession game is more about denying City the ball this half than being too expansive, although I think that will change in the next period.

I don’t really get how we slip up for their goals though. It is frustrating. KDB is obviously quality, but to give him so much space on the second, and Sterling so much on the first, I don’t understand why we enable that. They had targeted KWP with that cross, and Gundogan gambled giving KWP 3 players almost in his zone. Sissoko should have seen that and got closer to him.

For the second, Winks surely should have recognised KDB was the danger man and been closer. Sanchez also moves too far away, he adjusts back central before the ball has gone central.

These are silly errors, I don’t think it’s mystical ‘juego de position’ or even untraceable position play from KDB. If we were concentrating better, we would get there. It’s hard to do against a great team, but if we want to fight for big things we need to do it.

Seeing their second goal there was a big Verts style whole there.... a left footed CB

Sanchez isn't there yet. He needs to play games, but he's not at a level to defend against City. As a team we're not hard enough to beat. Eriksen lets DeBreynna drop off for the cross. Sanchez not alive to the pass or the man for the second. Rose knows DeB is going over lap but the other players are not alive to it. It is hard to defend against their confident movement. But we didn't too well.

The other issue is we can rarely work the ball past their press so most of the game is played in our half. When we do beat the press there is space to play.

Only one down though (could have been more).

Have to disagree with you there. I am a big fan of Sissoko but without the ball, he was very poor. Lazy at tracking midfield runs around him. I counted half a dozen such instances and the 1st goal was partly down to him not tracking back.

He could have done better for the goal and you maybe right on some others. I guess my view is based on the 3-4 times he’s burst forward with the ball. He’s done fudge all at the end of it as usual but he’s at least taken pressure off us.

A) This formation is absolute crap, and why we persist with it is baffling to me.

B) The blessing is that we're only one goal down - there will be space in the second half for one or two more attacks, as they tire. But we need to ditch this piece of brick formation ASAP.

Sanchez isn't there yet. He needs to play games, but he's not at a level to defend against City. As a team we're not hard enough to beat. Eriksen lets DeBreynna drop off for the cross. Sanchez not alive to the pass or the man for the second. Rose knows DeB is going over lap but the other players are not alive to it. It is hard to defend against their confident movement. But we didn't too well.

The other issue is we can rarely work the ball past their press so most of the game is played in our half. When we do beat the press there is space to play.

Only one down though (could have been more).

Sanchez isn’t left sided... neither is Toby

Stands out against top sides

He could have done better for the goal and you maybe right on some others. I guess my view is based on the 3-4 times he’s burst forward with the ball. He’s done fudge all at the end of it as usual but he’s at least taken pressure off us.
Yeah, that bit was good. It relieved a bit of pressure at least.

Whats the point in playing Sissoko out the right wing.

Only Harry Kane has had less touches of the ball

Did nothing defensively (0 interceptions 0 tackles)

Completed 12 passes. Twelve.

Waht's he doing? Seriously? Covering the runs of Zinchencko and Sterling? He is closing the space! Watch the game instead of doing fudging statistics.

Sissoko was probably one of our best three players and the ONLY outlet to bring the ball into their half

I’m not sure this is as bad as some are making out, we are playing against unlimited oil money, manufactured fc in cheat mode, right now I would take being 2-1 down after 65 min, get Lucas and Lo Celsco on at that point, we all know Poch is unlikely to make any subs before then barring a injury.

We are SERIOUSLY flattered by that score line. We have been terrible all over the pitch. The tactics look wrong - again.

You being serious mate? He's strolled along the whole game. Doesn't get his tackle in (shock). We need to find a way to play without him quick as he's not even here today. I think Rose has been our best player!

He’s not in the side to tackle... he’s a number 10

He has 3 tacklers in a CM behind him who are doing sweet fa

Back