• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
+ives
  • Only 1 down!
  • Moura on the bench
  • When we get the ball past their press they look quite open
-ives
  • We're not as good as city. Their attacking movement is coordinated in a way ours is not.
  • City's press works where our's doesn't
Not a bad time to play them becaue it will highlight where we should improve to Poch early on in the seaon. Set the bar that bit higher. We can still win this. Unlikely but its possible!

We'll probably wake up with about 20 minutes to go as usual, by which time it'll be 4-1 or something. At least one goal coming from a turnover caused by píssing about with it in our own box .

I'm still not sure what formation it is. I thought it was 4-2-3-1 but with players in the wrong position initially. I don't think it can be 4-3-3 because Lamela has been playing in behind and Eriksen-sen-sen isn't far enough forward either.
But it is crap, whatever it is.

it’s supposed to be a 4231 I’m sure of it, we are just so deep it’s resembling a 451 or a 4411 at best.

Indeed Sanchez needs to improve but. I have felt for sometime we have overrated Toby. I was really hoping someone was going to pay the release clause so we could start planning for life after him and Verts given their ages.

He's not as fast as some. I think that's the issue against teams with city's fleet footed players. But his positioning is excellent. As is his long passing. Sanchez has speed, but not the awareness or cool of Toby. But at 22 you wouldn't expect him to.

If you are playing 4231 then the 3 players behind the 1 must be able to score goals or make
Is it me or are a lot of big name players out there almost invisible... Kane, Aguero, Silva, Eriksen

They all seem to have not been involved in much

Kane and Silva do not look invisible to me, Kane on the other hand

What? Have you seen SPurs in the last couple of years. We've almost trademarked a slow start followed by a turnaround of the game late on, be that goals, tactical switches or both.

Yeah, I meant for the start of the second half though, not the final 10 or 20 minutes.

Back