• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fudge me KWP is soooooo brick. Hoofs it to no one. Can't mark anyone. Gives the ball away. Can just about pass. Yeh well done lads on here, he's a gem.

Whoever defends him on here is fudging clueless!

Clear foul on Lamela there.

And we are backing of Aguero on the edge of the box, what could possibly go wrong there...

I’m not sure this is as bad as some are making out, we are playing against unlimited oil money, manufactured fc in cheat mode, right now I would take being 2-1 down after 65 min, get Lucas and Lo Celsco on at that point, we all know Poch is unlikely to make any subs before then barring a injury.

fudging hell Hugo, just as I was composing my half time thoughts in which I was about to say our keeper was the only one who hasn’t been fudging brick.

Very very poor. They’re incredible though. We were lucky to get to 2-1.

Thought Sissoko was probably our best player but the bar is not very high. Poch needs to work some magic here.

fudge me KWP is soooooo brick. Hoofs it to no one. Can't mark anyone. Gives the ball away. Can just about pass. Yeh well done lads on here, he's a gem.

Whoever defends him on here is fudging clueless!

we all knew we were vulnerable at RB even with Tripps. Apparently our owners & management felt differently.

Eriksen can fudging do one too. He son wants out. So Seriously. Just sell him. Not worth the 10 games a season where he turns up.

What has he had to work with?

Who has given him the ball?

He’s the only one not to haven given the ball away relentlessly.

Using the logic from that half everyone wants out

If you want an example of a player not giving a brick look at Rose

HT1-2 Poch sitting there doing sweet fa. We look really tired leggy and confused. No cohesion in attack or defence. Really really disappointing display and could - and - should have been a lot worse. Kane completely anonymous. We had one attack in 45 mins. Totally shocking.

Back