• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Eintracht Frankfurt ***

fudge me! How poor are we at seeing games out! Absolutely shocking!
And those last 10 minutes from Kane..
You are always going to miss the odd penalty, but at least get it on target! And that pass to Gil.... Why didn't he just roll it to him the moment before? Mind blowing stuff against 10 men!

Christ I know we have won but we must have the most players who consistently make the wrong pass/decision at crucial times. Should have been as comfortable as a pair of old slippers but as usual they give us fans the most nerve wracking last 10 minutes or so. I think I need a drink after that

Before the changes I thought yes we finally clicked , it looked good. How have we managed to look so poor last 20 minutes.

I think it's tactical and an attempt to conserve energy and It's brick!

Still mentally weak as fudge.

I don't think that was mental weakness, we were flying and could have had a cricket score but those subs and how we dropped so deep? Deary me.
But Conte knows best I guess.

I think it's tactical and an attempt to conserve energy and It's brick!

I don't think that was mental weakness, we were flying and could have had a cricket score but those subs and how we dropped so deep? Deary me.
But Conte knows best I guess.
We are drilled to drop deep whenever the opposition beat the first semi press. Clearly that drilling is ingrained at this point because even against 10 men we still drop deep and wait for them to enter our activation zone. I'd love that not be the case, it's a bit embarrassing and no matter what anyone says I just feel if you give the opposition the chance you're just asking for them to score.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

It got a bit Tottenham in the end, but we were well worth the three points tonight. There was nothing lucky about it.
Agreed
It’s cup football too
And head to heads matter in the group as we can see with Barca
Also helped them that they literally had nothing to lose

He was fantastic apart from that.
His passing was pretty poor tbh. He had a good decent game overall, but if I'm being picky there were a few moments I think he could have done better defensively and as I mentioned his passing was fairly erratic at times.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back