• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Eintracht Frankfurt ***

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
October 12th
8pm
Google Arena

MUST WIN !!!!

----------------------Lloris
-----------Romero Dier Lenglet
Doherty Bissouma Bentacur Skipp Perisic
--------------------Kane Son

3-5-2 for me

Spurs 3-0

Kane, Son, Perisic

upload_2022-10-10_18-24-28.png

Emerson will 100% play.

Lloris

Royale Romero Dier Lenglet Perisic
Bentancur Hojberg
Richarlison Kane Son​

Emerson will 100% play.

Lloris

Bentancur Hojberg
Richarlison Kane Son​

That line up looks about right to me. WOuld like to see some rotation in CM but I dont see it happening

Emerson will 100% play.

Lloris

Bentancur Hojberg
Richarlison Kane Son​
After seeing how much of an added dimension (although rusty) Doherty gave to us as RWB why on earth would you go back to Royal straight away

Similar level of performance to the first game should see us win this one. Being at home instead of away as well should help.

I think some rotation may be in order. Games coming quickly and we can't keep playing the same midfielders and attackers every game for 90 minutes. Hojbjerg, Bentancur, Son and Kane. Would like to see one or two of them start this one on the bench. Bring in Richarlison if we stick with 3-5-2. Perhaps even give Skipp a start along with Bissouma and one of Hojbjerg and Bentancur to give the other one a breather?

I'm assuming Emerson comes back in. Doherty did well, but still, Emerson seems to be first choice and Doherty will keep getting PL games. LWB we do rotate. Possibly push Perisic forward to the front line, but not sure.

I'm also pretty much assuming that Conte will be restrictive with rotating and if all of Hojbjerg, Bentancur, Son and Kane start I won't be surprised.

After seeing how much of an added dimension (although rusty) Doherty gave to us as RWB why on earth would you go back to Royal straight away
Doherty has played naff all football this season. Its a bit of a stretch for him to play this game, and then the Everton one - three games in one week.
Royal can play, if we are chasing the game or need a goal by all means bring Doherty on later. Not to mention Conte clearly rates and trusts Royal, it would be more of a shock if he wasnt picked....

Doherty has played naff all football this season. Its a bit of a stretch for him to play this game, and then the Everton one - three games in one week.
Royal can play, if we are chasing the game or need a goal by all means bring Doherty on later. Not to mention Conte clearly rates and trusts Royal, it would be more of a shock if he wasnt picked....

Why wouldn’t you play Spence?

If he can’t play at home in his favoured position of rwb against a crap team like Frankfurt, who just got thumped 3-0 by bottom of the league Bochum then I don’t see when he can play apart from matches in the early rounds of domestic cups IF we draw the likes of Grimsby Town and Crawley Village.

Why wouldn’t you play Spence?

If he can’t play at home in his favoured position of rwb against a crap team like Frankfurt, who just got thumped 3-0 by bottom of the league Bochum then I don’t see when he can play apart from matches in the early rounds of domestic cups IF we draw the likes of Grimsby Town and Crawley Village.
Yet the previous match Frankfurt beat top of the table Berlin 2-0 so must be awesome based on that logic, right?

Royal is first choice whether you like it or not, so with that in mind it makes perfect sense to play him in these European games whilst suspended from the league in order to keep his levels up so that he can slot back in once his suspension is over. Doherty looks like he is first back up atm so he should get the 3 game league run in order to show whether or not he's up to an extended run beyond the 3 games. Unfortunately for Spence he's clearly out of the reckoning atm and has to bide his time.

Royal is first choice whether you like it or not, so with that in mind it makes perfect sense to play him in these European games whilst suspended from the league in order to keep his levels up so that he can slot back in once his suspension is over. Doherty looks like he is first back up atm so he should get the 3 game league run in order to show whether or not he's up to an extended run beyond the 3 games. Unfortunately for Spence he's clearly out of the reckoning atm and has to bide his time.

When picking our team for a game surely we are here to discuss what WE would do?

What is the point of us all just second guessing what team we think Conte will pick!

That’s easy and not a lot of point doing it but as that is apparently what we should be doing please find my contribution to this requirement below.

EB4DB252-A5B1-44D6-AA61-BE317BB30B42.jpeg

When picking our team for a game surely we are here to discuss what WE would do?

What is the point of us all just second guessing what team we think Conte will pick!

That’s easy and not a lot of point doing it but as that is apparently what we should be doing please find my contribution to this requirement below.

View attachment 14610

Discuss what you want but you and marky were both asking why we wouldn't play Spence/go back to playing Royal in the CL - I've explained why

Discuss what you want but you and marky were both asking why we wouldn't play Spence/go back to playing Royal in the CL - I've explained why

So you are just a miniature Conte like those bobble heads?

Might as well rename the whole forum from Glory Glory to Conte Conte.

Back