• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace ***

Royal... We've missed him. So much.
Romero looks purposeful as ccb.
Defence looks settled and more menacing.
Forster coming for crosses and distribution so much better than loris.

Only 20 minutes gone, but this team looks really good. Well done Mason.

Our urgency/intensity is disgusting.

Chance of a quick throw for a 3 on 3. Nobody moving. Both CMs static looking at each other. Players chucking the ball to each other.

It doesn't really matter but either my eyes are broken or the stream is because Royal, Cuti and Lenglet are absolutely a back three. The outer two are equidistant from Romero in their starting position, and are constantly working as a three.

Seems like people really just want to see that Mason has moved on from Conte's 3-4-3 so much they'll start seeing things.

Dull game though but at least we haven't collapsed early doors. I think absolutely everyone would agree we need a proper creator in midfield.

It doesn't really matter but either my eyes are broken or the stream is because Royal, Cuti and Lenglet are absolutely a back three. The outer two are equidistant from Romero in their starting position, and are constantly working as a three.

Seems like people really just want to see that Mason has moved on from Conte's 3-4-3 so much they'll start seeing things.

Dull game though but at least we haven't collapsed early doors. I think absolutely everyone would agree we need a proper creator in midfield.

Yes, your eyes are broken.

It's absolutely not, look at Royals positioning, he's out on the right wing the majority of the time as a RB.

Back