• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace ***

I see Johnstone gets a rare start for Palace. Watch him have a stormer in goal today.

Bit disappointed to see Moura getting a spot on the bench. If the bloke is leaving at the end of the month, I would rather see one of the attacking threats from one of the Cup-winning Youth teams get a place as a reward

Moura does not deserve another minute in a Spurs shirt with just 2 goals in all competition since the beginning of last season.

So much for Mason being too close to his mates as has been implied wrt it being a detriment to making team selection decisions

To be fair to him, he's shown more stones than our previous managers with selection (I'm including Poch in that).

Lovely to see Royal back as well as Yves on the bench.

Fascinating to see if Royal is in an RCB position which many on here have been clamouring for, for a while although my stream has it down as a 442. However you look at it, there's a not a three in midfield.

Sky showing us as 442, but have been wrong before.

Not sure I want Son as a LM...

They also have Skipp at RM and Porro and Hojbjerg as cm....

So is it 433 with Porro RCM and Royal RB?

Looks exactly like a back three to me, no idea what Bedford is talking about (unless I totally misunderstood his post)

Porro and Davies as wbs obviously.

Edit - Seems I'm seeing something different to other posters but Royal RCB Romero CcB and Lenglet LCB is how it looks to me.

Porro's getting chalk on his heels on the flank, that's not a central midfielder in a 4-3-3.

Last edited:
Back