• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace ***

Some of you are saying Olise and Eze are the next big thing.
For those going, please keep an eye on them and see if they are truly ready for the mighty Spurs.
Oh and that Gueyhyhye bloke too I guess.
If you see Lucas Moura, you know what to do.

Porro & Royal wingbacks i would guess with the 3 CBs - Royal has been used as a LWB before hasn't he?

Unless it's 433 with Porro as a RWF?

I see that as 4-2-3-1
Porro wide right
Probably a mixture.

Porro in a three without the ball so we don't get overrun in midfield and then attacking from a slightly deeper position with Kane up top, Richi in a narrow inside forward role and Son as an inside forward that looks to drift out wider when needed.

I see Johnstone gets a rare start for Palace. Watch him have a stormer in goal today.

Bit disappointed to see Moura getting a spot on the bench. If the bloke is leaving at the end of the month, I would rather see one of the attacking threats from one of the Cup-winning Youth teams get a place as a reward

Back