• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace ***

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Game is at 3pm tomorrow and not an OMT yet
The apathy is very real hahah

Am hoping to see us start and defend a bit better than in the last month or so and carry on with the good attacking play we've shown the last 2 games

Forster
Porro Romero Dier Davies
Danjuma PEH Skipp Perisic
Son Kane

3-1 Spurs

Sonny x 2, Kane x 1

upload_2023-5-5_18-43-9.png

Oddly optimistic about this one. If we don't succumb to our weekly start of the game collapse, we could actually win this.

So yeah, 1-3, Kane + Zaha hat trick.

But how will the players / coaching staff get credit for almost rescuing a result if they don't promptly throw it away in the first 20 minutes?

Will not be watching. Not because I don't give a fudge (otherwise occupied), but I also don't give a fudge.

I'd be happy if we could manage to concede less than 3 goals in the first 15 minutes. That would be real progress.

I also won't be there or watching today

A well organised Hodgson side isn't exactly our ideal opposition so I'll go for 2-2 or 3-3.

Upside is that at 5pm we'll be 1 match closer to next season

All the best to those who put themselves through it

Im looking forward to this - dead rubber with the handbrake off. Maybe we'll play with some intent and creativity for the first time in 3.5 years

Back