• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford **

With this back 3 and the two in midfield that never track the runners and are no good defensively, plus our two wing backs that aren't great defensively then what chance do we have ?

If this is going to be how we're going to play for the rest of the season, we might as well get a new coach in in the summer. fudge me, we're cursed, aren't we.

To play what?
We’re playing 3-4-3
Their playing 3-5-2
And? they don’t have 5 in midfield vs our 2
You could say they have 3 to our 2 and I wouldn’t argue
So they stick to that formation throughout the game and no one moves out of position at all? You are taking the graphics of the formation far too literally.

Does this game put to bed the silly idea that all problems with our side sprout directly from Emerson Royal's boot?

Far too often I've seen and even had discussions where the argument that somehow Emerson's presence means that none of the other players are capable of the basics.

We just aren't as good as we want to be and as good as we need to be.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back