• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford **

NLS

Gordon Durie
Merry Christmas all you Spurs....

Boxing Day 12.30 kick off away at Brentford and live on Amazon.

I kept looking for a thread and was disappointed so thought I would start one....

Very hard to predict a team for this game but I'll try...

Lloris

Emerson Sanchez Dier Lenglet Doherty

Bissouma Hojberg

Kulu Harry Son...

But if the world cup returnees are not considered ready it could be totally different...

COYS.

Gutted I’ll probably miss seeing this live. Got to drive to Heathrow.

Excited to see us back. Never an easy game but think we’ll win! A lot of WC players with points to prove and frustrations to take out on Brentford.

I kept looking for a thread and was disappointed so thought I would start one....

Lloris

Bissouma Hojberg

Kulu Harry Son...

But if the world cup returnees are not considered ready it could be totally different...

COYS.
Emmerson !!
Boy you've just ruined fudging Xmas in one post

Lloris

Bissouma Hojberg

Kulu Harry Son...

COYS.

agree with the line up
brentford will certaily be fresh and had time to really prepare for this game.
we've got injuries to key players and son is not fully fit ...might be a hard one to watch.
doherty looked good in the friendlies and i think he will come good in this game.
hoping to see gil and djed but conte knows best

Shame Toney’s [yet to be announced] ban won’t come in time for this. Wonder what the odds are for him as first scorer.

He'll probably have time to retire and start his coaching career for a league 2 side before the FA pull their collective fingers out of their collective ass and make a decision.

Conte talking about how the World Cup players are not at peak condition to play and the others have all had 4 weeks hard training sounds a bit worrying... Playing Royal, Sanchez, Tanganga, Gil etc might not end up well.

Conte talking about how the World Cup players are not at peak condition to play and the others have all had 4 weeks hard training sounds a bit worrying... Playing Royal, Sanchez, Tanganga, Gil etc might not end up well.
A lot of it mind games

Kane will start he is a machine as will PEH & Son
Perisic, Hugo will be on the bench

A lot of it mind games

Kane will start he is a machine as will PEH & Son
Perisic, Hugo will be on the bench

Exactly mate, all about having a moan and bringing up the WC again and fair play to him for it. But no way Kane doesn't play etc

Back